Questionable player DABR.

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

Re: Questionable player DABR.

Post by fromage »

Raptor22 wrote:Like I've said many times in the past... I don't object to showing you guys stuff... and I'm on your TS quite a few times when in game.

As for the Saiga long range one shot kill at full health, that's a little exaggerated. I'd say 1/100 times I can get a kill like that, but most of the time it takes at least 2-3 shots, sometimes the game, computers, ISP lag can make it seem like it was a one hit kill. It's happened to me multiple times as well except it was a one hit kill by a CAR-15 etc.
Uhhh, negative, ghost rider. Try more than 50+% of the time.

A CAR-15 shot in the right place is understandable. A shotty from that distance, not so much. Even Nighty says they tried replicating that and could not. I experienced a bunch of those recently from you in the past few days (as well as over the years). I'm all for great players but you can see why it looks suspect. ;)
Derick Vinyard
United States of America

Post by Derick Vinyard »

fromage wrote:
Raptor22 wrote:Like I've said many times in the past... I don't object to showing you guys stuff... and I'm on your TS quite a few times when in game.

As for the Saiga long range one shot kill at full health, that's a little exaggerated. I'd say 1/100 times I can get a kill like that, but most of the time it takes at least 2-3 shots, sometimes the game, computers, ISP lag can make it seem like it was a one hit kill. It's happened to me multiple times as well except it was a one hit kill by a CAR-15 etc.
Uhhh, negative, ghost rider. Try more than 50+% of the time.

A CAR-15 shot in the right place is understandable. A shotty from that distance, not so much. Even Nighty says they tried replicating that and could not. I experienced a bunch of those recently from you in the past few days (as well as over the years). I'm all for great players but you can see why it looks suspect. ;)

Raptor22
United States of America

Post by Raptor22 »

Sometimes I grow tired of trying to prove something over the virtual world, I've come to realize that it's just not worth it. Call it what you want, believe what you want... ban me if you must.

Game's dying anyways, after that 1v1 dogfight tourney I'm likely gonna pack up and move back to my other games/simulators. Believe me though, I have nothing against you guys. Feel free to message me anytime if you want hints/tips or just a chat etc. My Xfire is: direelite. I think the reason why so many of you don't believe that I am a legitimate player is that probably none of you knew me + Brink + some other elite players back from the OLD days... when we were extremely competitive and victorious in many leagues etc. I played with the best, and that's how you get better.

P.S. Derick you clown, that GIF made me LOL :D
"The fascination of flight can't be expressed with words. But it really lies beyond the capabilities of human endeavor. Once you've experienced it, you'll never be able to forget it." - Friedrich Oblessor

"It's the man, not the machine." - Chuck Yeager
Derick Vinyard
United States of America

Post by Derick Vinyard »

Raptor22 wrote:
fromage

Post by fromage »

Derick Vinyard wrote: Image
Hax off!

bRiNK
United States of America

Post by bRiNK »

NS, your memory may be a bit hazy. I know for certain that everything you all wanted to test out in that server with me was replicated or shown how it's possible. I believe what you're talking about is when somebody other than the shooter is viewing the spray pattern of a firing weapon. It appears perfect to people that are not firing the weapon that are observed the spread. However, if you're firing the weapon you can clearly see the spread pattern from your point of view. I believe that is a great example to prove that no matter how long you have played the game, you don't know everything. How many people in this forum can say they knew what I just mentioned above? Now how many would see that in game without the information I just presented and assume hacks?

Fromage, you just have a lot of your information skewed. It's likely because of your ignorance when it comes to game knowledge and the realm of possibility within the game. A shotgun can one-shot kill from great distances or two shots in quick succession can seem like only one-shot. The same thing goes for the AK-47 or M-16. It only takes 1 shot to the head and another shot ANYWHERE to get a kill. I can't count the number of times I've killed people with an assault rifle and they say "1-shot?!?! BS HAX!!". Hell, even a 3 shot burst can feel like one-shot.
fromage

Post by fromage »

bRiNK wrote:NS, your memory may be a bit hazy. I know for certain that everything you all wanted to test out in that server with me was replicated or shown how it's possible. I believe what you're talking about is when somebody other than the shooter is viewing the spray pattern of a firing weapon. It appears perfect to people that are not firing the weapon that are observed the spread. However, if you're firing the weapon you can clearly see the spread pattern from your point of view. I believe that is a great example to prove that no matter how long you have played the game, you don't know everything. How many people in this forum can say they knew what I just mentioned above? Now how many would see that in game without the information I just presented and assume hacks?

Fromage, you just have a lot of your information skewed. It's likely because of your ignorance when it comes to game knowledge and the realm of possibility within the game. A shotgun can one-shot kill from great distances or two shots in quick succession can seem like only one-shot. The same thing goes for the AK-47 or M-16. It only takes 1 shot to the head and another shot ANYWHERE to get a kill. I can't count the number of times I've killed people with an assault rifle and they say "1-shot?!?! BS HAX!!". Hell, even a 3 shot burst can feel like one-shot.

No and...No.
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

Raptor22 wrote:Sometimes I grow tired of trying to prove something over the virtual world, I've come to realize that it's just not worth it. Call it what you want, believe what you want... ban me if you must.

Game's dying anyways, after that 1v1 dogfight tourney I'm likely gonna pack up and move back to my other games/simulators. Believe me though, I have nothing against you guys. Feel free to message me anytime if you want hints/tips or just a chat etc. My Xfire is: direelite. I think the reason why so many of you don't believe that I am a legitimate player is that probably none of you knew me + Brink + some other elite players back from the OLD days... when we were extremely competitive and victorious in many leagues etc. I played with the best, and that's how you get better.

They are gonna do what they're gonna do regardless of what you post. They want you to just go away...I say don't give them the satisfaction. What's really behind this, is that you pwn. Put it on them and make them ban you.

I would suggest you quit responding to this thread (unless an admin posts) and continue to play as you have. What will be will be.
Last edited by Payne N. Daiz on May 25th, 2014, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i know what you mean in regards to the AK and 1 shot kills Brink...done it myself, but only a few times...i find that gun is best when its just a quick 3 round burst, rather than spray and pray (something i quickly learned while using certain guns in BF4)

something that is confusing to me, is there have been players in the past who had been banned for either using a hack, or were just really disruptive.....and they were allowed to play here again......then we have a few who are a steps above others in terms of skill and they are suggested to go else where, or will get banned eventually anyways.....

and for the record...i played brink in a 1 v 1 a few weeks back...sure i got a new asshole ripped, but he DID miss shots as well......not consistent with someone who would be 'hacking'.......
BROTHERS IN ARMS
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Demonic wrote: something that is confusing to me, is there have been players in the past who had been banned for either using a hack, or were just really disruptive.....and they were allowed to play here again
As far as I know, only ONE player has been allowed to come back after we caught him cheating. That was after his plea to many players in forum and TS as well as some debate among admins. He also had to serve a 1-month ban and get a new CD. Hacking is the worst violation one can do in the game and we treat it very seriously. I believe all known disruptive players have been dealt with kicks or short term bans. They are allowed to join again as long as they correct their behavior. If we missed any of them, please let us know.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

if you are talking about the mini map thing SOS, yeah i know of that one......but i also recall someone who got busted using a no fog hack a few years ago (infact his birthday was just a few days back) and was allowed to continue playing...the name is stuck firm in my head because i used to have sniping battles with him.....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Demonic wrote: i also recall someone who got busted using a no fog hack a few years ago (infact his birthday was just a few days back) and was allowed to continue playing
That's the one I was referring to. He talked with a few players and admins after the ban. His plea was deemed sincere so we voted to let him back. Everything was clean with following close monitoring of his game play. For an old game like this, we had to find ways to keep the server populated. That's why we are very cautious issuing bans. Most of them (not on cheaters) were lifted after the violators explained their actions and promised change.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

ahhh...i thought you were talking about arTec......either way that makes 2 i know of.
i agree totally about keeping the server populated, im just trying to understand why the door seems to be opened wider for some and not as open for others.

the whole situation with bf42/DC reminds of the highlander movie and trying to keep this server populated against the other remaining servers....'there can be only one' !!

so let it be this one :D :D :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

I dealt with the arTec guy but he never responded to my offer and I didn't see him play again. So he's not counted.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

I find it amusing that there is so much drama over a game that's been out well over a decade..

I miss the days of getting called a hack on a daily basis and getting banned from servers..I took that as a complement...But since I have that whole 2 kids and a wife thing going on I suck...

edit: can't spell lol..
Derick Vinyard
United States of America

Post by Derick Vinyard »

fluffy wrote:I find it amusing that there is so much drama over a game that's been out well over a decade..

I miss the days of getting called a hack on a daily basis and getting banned from servers..I took that as a complement...But since I have that whole 2 kids and a wife thing going on I suck...

edit: can't spell lol..

!kbFluffy: "Hax0rz"

There you go hacker.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Raptor22 wrote:Game's dying anyways, after that 1v1 dogfight tourney I'm likely gonna pack up and move back to my other games/simulators.
When is this?!? Where?!? Can people spectate?!?
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

yes fluffy, it has become a drama :D :D :D :D

lets get back to playing DC :P
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

bRiNK wrote:NS, your memory may be a bit hazy. I know for certain that everything you all wanted to test out in that server with me was replicated or shown how it's possible. ......

No, I know what I said and meant what I said, but I will say it again for clarification, we were NEVER able to duplicate the shotgun kill.

As for your comment on the spread pattern of lets say, the M16 like we tested that day, yes that is correct, it appears different depending on who is viewing. I think we both learned that the same day as you called me a hack. Now as for the shotgun ... no. NEVER once were we able to one shot someone from an extended range.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

First off....................yall are hackers and suck....lol.:0))))

If you can do it once, then it can be done regularly......to me debate solved...

I skimmed through....and for those that dont understand it....

follow brink or dabr around and try to duplicate what they do then.

Bottom line is some people are better than others, accept it.

I followed fluffy around before and tried switching weapons as fast as he can...and I cant.

I suppose its cuz i have to roll the mouse key around to find the weapon and try and click to get it....takes alot of time and from my comp sometimes i have to hit the mouse button more than once to get the switch....thats my comp/mouse....aka my equipment isnt as good.

I assume they have hot buttons or a more efficient way of switching weapons than I do.

I have looking at the keyboard to switch....most of the time I do that I hit 5 instead of 4

Or more importantly the Tilde instead of 1......and that blows....lol

They certain do have better tactics than I...so therefore will beat me....life moves on.....

As far as the shotgun....ive killed many a times with one shot,,,,and from a distance,,,,

If you get the majority of that spray on their head they b done......

UNBAN ALL!!!!!!

TYVM!