<HDD> Nick Fury is trying to call team wounding on others

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Yul Brynner

<HDD> Nick Fury is trying to call team wounding on others

Post by Yul Brynner »

Hi, My name is currently Suckaaa, I like to change names for different maps, anyway, A guy named Nick was on basrahs edge. I was standing in the US base. He shot me half way. He then shot me again. Why? because I was getting the chopper first! Later on he then shot Edmund Dantes twice b/c Dantes accidentally threw a nade and Nick jumped on it yet it only wounded Nick Fury... He purposely shot me and Edmund twice accounting for four friendly fire bullets. He then saw I was in a Humvee shooting an enemy position. He didnt like the fact I was getting the chopper every time so he jumped in my Humvee and rolled it away to annoy me and to make me lose kills. I saw this and the next time I got in the hummer seat he jumped in to try again, say I was there, then got out. All in all, I deserve to be banned for one day because I was letting him get to me and I team wounded him. But he did it four separate times to Edmund and I. Im sorry for what I did. All I want is him to be punished for what he did. He has done it in the past months too but I didn't say anything.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: <HDD> Nick Fury is trying to call team wounding on other

Post by Trench »

Thanks for posting, Brynner. I'm not saying you're wrong about anything that might have happened before I joined the game. But at the point I joined the game, Nick was reporting that you were team wounding him.

And so when I stopped playing and just shadowed you, I saw you pistol-shooting Nick without provocation where you both spawned in main, and then I saw you wait with the hummer until he was taking off and then using the .50 cal on his helo.

All the while, you and Edmond are both declaring that Nick is the liar:
5/26/2014 19:03:19 : # [Allies] Edmond Dantes: some one kick nick for intentional lying and blam
5/26/2014 19:04:03 : # [Allies] Edmond Dantes: yo Trench please do not listen to nick fury
5/26/2014 19:04:20 : # [Global] Suckaaaa!!: he wont stop lying
If I were to catch Nick doing the things you were doing, he'll would get his vacation for disruptive play, too. I've seen him do plenty of questionable stuff himself, so it's not that I think he's above blame or anything like that. I will believe it when if and when I catch Nick doing the same things, but I would rather just have both of you be civil and play the game.

Without the factor of you and Edmond both blatantly declaring "Nick is lying" when your actions showed otherwise, it would have probably just been a kick for attacking your own team. Your ban will be gone tomorrow, but please don't repeat it else the next one will be longer.

Anyone who is persistently team killing or team wounding should be reported, to an admin in-game if possible or at least here in the forums. But if you take it upon yourself to team kill or team wound that person back, just realize you do so at the risk of being kicked for the same thing. There is no "revenge exception"; there is no intentional team killing or intentional team wounding that will be tolerated.

Thanks for bringing the issue to the forum, and see you back in-game soon.

-Trench
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

I was on the other team and saw the accusations between you and Nick of each other team wounding then lying about it. Without seeing the actions first-handed, I won't make my judgement about who's telling the truth. But I do remember both of you have been kicked/banned before for disruptive game play and tks. I suggest both of you take a deep breath before letting your temper run the game. If you get caught again, it won't be just a one-day ban.
=IAM= Allen

Post by =IAM= Allen »

I wasn't there for what Yul Brynner is posting about but I have seen <HDD> Nick Fury TW other players. He also has bad habit of hijacking vehicles that are being used for defence like Humvees.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Nick Fury hurt my feelings. I'm pressing charges. Feel free to punish him however you see fit, to the full extent of the law.