DISRUPTIVE PLAYER AND GAME PLAY

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
BlackMercenary

DISRUPTIVE PLAYER AND GAME PLAY

Post by BlackMercenary »

I really hate to come here and report people but for some reason Nick feels it is not a server rule to get in a truck and start running people over on non-cap bases (main) when it is not ctf.. He claims it is not a specific rule and this has to be addressed.. he also claimed it's okay to do because he saw an admin doing it.. said it was Pinhead but I was not there.. can someone for once and for all clear this up... (he was also shooting inside main and killed cheese fyi)
BlackMercenary

Re: DISRUPTIVE PLAYER AND GAME PLAY

Post by BlackMercenary »

<HDD> Nick Fury is the player and from what I just read yall seem to have mulitple reports about this guys gameplay
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

No, you can't drive into uncap main with the intention to run people down, not even in the suicide car. That's equivalent to camping and will be kicked/banned. Accidental kills OK when you are rushing to steal equipment.
fromage

Post by fromage »

BlackMercenary wrote:I really hate to come here and report people but for some reason Nick feels it is not a server rule to get in a truck and start running people over on non-cap bases (main) when it is not ctf.. He claims it is not a specific rule and this has to be addressed.. he also claimed it's okay to do because he saw an admin doing it.. said it was Pinhead but I was not there.. can someone for once and for all clear this up... (he was also shooting inside main and killed cheese fyi)
Just to clarify, he didn't actually kill me (this time - he has done other intentional TKs in the past), but he did shoot into main with the intent to kill in the same game that BM's referring to. Regardless, that's still camping main.

He pulled his truck into our main, fired a technical round and missed the helo as it lifted off. No one so much as shot at him either before that. I called him out on that and he played it off. The same thing he did when BM called him out.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

i did speak to him on ts about that and he apologized for doing it, sometimes its more how its done and the attitude than the act itself...i will make sure hes not to do that again.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

ty sir...enuf said.... :-)
<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

Hello Gentlemen, I did talk to Rye about the above incident after Black decided to leave the game and while it is true I did run Black Over it was on the main road coming out of their main as I was doing a drive by. That space is limited with two 50 Cal. and junk cars stacked on each other. If you are running in the street, it is kind of hard to miss you. While I did not think this was an infraction at the time I can see where it would be contentious to even approach the enemy main on that map. I apologize that this has created such a disturbance on your server and regret it even going this far. The incident that fromage is talking about was separate as I was intentionally driving into their main to steal the BlackHawk but unintentionally escaped into the second position and then hit the fire button trying to exit that position. I did not kill anyone and was killed for my effort by Cheesemaster. While once again this incident was flagrant it was not my true purpose at the time. Unfortunately for me I have Black and Cheese to deal with on the opposite side of the argument and I have a hard time backing down to either one of those guys due to their boisterous attitudes towards me at any given time on the server. But alas I will allow them to dictate the terms of these situations and apologize to both of them as well as the other players that want to have fun but have to suffer through B.S. like this. I will watch my P's & Q's for your benefit and my own to continue to play on the server. Thanks for reading. I hope you accept my apologies.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I accept everything you say. But more importantly, I accept you.

Last edited by Hav3n on July 19th, 2014, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Shoot me now ... and I can not even see the picture ... the words were enough.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

Funny and thanks! :D
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Nightstalker wrote:Shoot me now ... and I can not even see the picture ... the words were enough.
I laugh every time I read this comment.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Just for another laugh ..... :)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Rye

I've had multiple incidents with Nick Fury.
Tonight on the docks, I had just respawned and he intentionally tks me.
He babbled on about how I wasn't really playing and therefore it isn't technically a tk.
Occurred just before 1100 pm Thursday 11.13.2014

This player has a long history of being a smacktard being banned from his own clans server multiple times over the years.
He is the same smacktard player now.
Obviously, he continues to be as evident from this post.

do as you all wish, but this is bs

tona