Hoss & Quake teamstacking in order to snipe together

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
JagdTurkey

Hoss & Quake teamstacking in order to snipe together

Post by JagdTurkey »

Hoss & Quake stacking teams at start in order to be together to snipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Hoss & Quake teamstacking in order to snipe together

Post by ryeontherocks »

i haven't hear of any issues before from these 2 are you sure they switched? i will have a talk with them and thanks for letting us know.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

You should switch to stab then....:),,,,,,,,,seriously at start?,,,,,,,who cares.....let em have their fun....
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

These guys stacked more than once and I'm not talking about just at the start... They both protested at the same time five minutes after i called them out. Multiple times the teams went lopsided to something like 8 and 12 turning on auto-balance and forcing multiple people to switch that would have otherwise stayed on their original team. Switching back instantly after the auto balance switches you is pretty shitty for whoever gets forced to switch. You are perpetuating the problem. Sniping is fine but don't screw up the teams for the rest of us.
fromage

Post by fromage »

JagdTurkey wrote:These guys stacked more than once and I'm not talking about just at the start... They both protested at the same time five minutes after i called them out. Multiple times the teams went lopsided to something like 8 and 12 turning on auto-balance and forcing multiple people to switch that would have otherwise stayed on their original team. Switching back instantly after the auto balance switches you is pretty shitty for whoever gets forced to switch. You are perpetuating the problem. Sniping is fine but don't screw up the teams for the rest of us.
Interesting that you posted this thread. Saturday or Sunday, I actually recall Grey Ghost<TX> calling out Quake for camping main in Al Nas Day 2 (non CTF) and Hoss was defending him the whole time. Seemed rather odd that Hoss was going out of his way but now that you posted this, it makes sense. Buddies who aren't respecting the server rules...
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

They have the same IP address and I specifically asked them to play on the same team so there is no potential of a tactical advantage. In a nut shell they are doing exactly what i asked them to do... its all good.
fromage

Post by fromage »

ryeontherocks wrote:They have the same IP address and I specifically asked them to play on the same team so there is no potential of a tactical advantage. In a nut shell they are doing exactly what i asked them to do... its all good.
Osso Bucco.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

go ahead and add flea-ridden harry to that for teamswitching on a 8 player time. Switched at least 10 times to piss people off...
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

JagdTurkey wrote:go ahead and add flea-ridden harry to that for teamswitching on a 8 player time. Switched at least 10 times to piss people off...
I was in the server manager after you had already left & saw the in-game complaints in the log. While I was connected he decided to kill his entire team & disconnect before the negative score repercussions hit. So he's on the ban list for now. He was playing earlier today as "Lucy" too, for what it's worth.

-Trench
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

Ok i wasn't aware of all that...good work Trench