Secret Squirrel's Secret

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Secret Squirrel's Secret

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

I know I of all player deserves little sympathy if any, but Secret Squirrel has an affinity for trying to bait me into an altercation. Just now on Gazala he TK me twice point blank with a pistol claiming that it is what I do to others as his defense. Then he started talking smack saying my wife left me for another woman. After this point I crashed twice in the helo as he was in the gunner seat taking the mountains to my destination and he is saying I intentionally crashed the helo. I told him to make his presence known in TS but he refused to come in. Please talk to him and ask him to quit trying to raise my ire. Thanks
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Secret Squirrel's Secret

Post by S.O.S »

Do you have any proof to back up your story? A screenshot? Fellow players who witnessed the incident? He came out from a ban recently for language issues. If what you claimed is true, I can see him looking for another server to release his rant soon.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

He's been talking sh*t to me when i call him out on attacking the main and continuing to attack it. He kills me in the middle of the map and says, "is that too close?" He's basically a jackass whenever i see him on.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

Adahua, ATF, and Danny Joe were in TS and the game when all this was going down. As far as screenshots I do not have but you can bet I will next time. Do I just hit Print Screen?
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

<HHD> Nick Fury wrote: Do I just hit Print Screen?
Yup. The SS`s will then be in your 1942 directory in the Screenshots folder.