Lololololo

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
<HHD>__MOFO
United States of America

Lololololo

Post by <HHD>__MOFO »

This guy has a habit driving into an uncapturable bases and running people down with a vehicle...!!
Screenshot??? like it would show up???
Second quistion..With out a Screenshot ,proof does that mean shut up and and go away???
Does this clan not act on majority concensus???
I do not have screenshot proof(would not show proof anyway)just wanna know.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Lololololo

Post by ryeontherocks »

I am not sure i understand the question? a Screenshot of Lololol driving in main is not necessary but i do prefer a admin being on board to catch him in the act and kick him so he understands what he did...so what map is he doing it on gazala?

Mofo i am giving him a little more leeway simply because he doesn't speak English well, but that doesn't allow him to break the rules.....on the other hand i don't believe at this point he deserves a lengthy ban driving with a truck that can be destroyed with a strong wind...

BTW i will be on more this weekend get on ts Bud.
<HHD>__MOFO
United States of America

Post by <HHD>__MOFO »

OK,,, what I didn,t add was that he does this the whole hour of the game. if he gets team changed he continues the "tactic" not once or twice....THE WHOLE GAME!!! I believe Basras edge is one of the maps.
Not too many people spawn with a rpg, he runs down 3-6 people real fast. Its the "Attacking enemy main"
Rule he,s violating......Big time.. not asking for a perma_ban.....or any ban just whatever it takes for
him to understand that its "unacceptable"
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Just as some additional background, specifically in the case of maps which have car bombs which you are allowed to drive into the uncap main, there wasn't a consensus that this behavior was actually against the rule, so it was left with a disposition of "if an admin feels it's disruptive and asks you to stop, then you must stop."

Driving a non-car bomb into an uncap main should be "more clearly against the rule", since then there's no business for you to be in the uncap main to begin with. "Telling" that to LOLOLOL is unlikely to make a difference because he'll not understand, and I agree with Rye, a ban is unlikely to make any difference since he still won't understand what action he's been banned for.

Kicking him "every time an admin is on, when he's doing it on maps that don't have car bombs" seems most likely to make him draw a correlation to which activity we're trying to indicate isn't allowed. But the fact that we do let him do it on maps that have car bombs might keep the distinction too subtle for him to realize when it's being allowed & when it's not allowed.

Not everyone spawns with a sniper rifle either, but you still have to deal with a reality that you might spawn in main & die several times because someone is camping you at a distance with a sniper rifle. If there's not an admin on -- or if you're on a map where car bombs exist -- you'll probably just need to make a similar reaction for this car situation, and spawn again with whichever kit will let you neutralize the thing attacking your main.

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

IMO - There's no real reason to differentiate it from being sniped or carboomed. You could be there to steal, which is legal. Additionally, if you're just standing around in your main waiting, afk or aren't situationally aware and get run over...well, that is just hilarious. You just got "sniped" by a slow moving vehicle. ;)
<HHD>__MOFO
United States of America

Post by <HHD>__MOFO »

Some "off the cuff remarks"...Fromage...your just plain stupid...K? trench...your admin. Get on TS more,
these thing happen when your in game. I,ve asked you to get on TS with no reply. If I,m in the game I,m on TS. No, I dont go afk and stand in the middle(again...stupid) of the maps. I,m talking about maps that dont have car bombs. I should be able to spawn in my main and and not 1 SEC later get run down by some A-hole.
Now keep in mind I,m all for "NO RULES AT ALL". The guy dont speak english????
WELL THATS HIS F,ING PROBLEM!!!. Does this mean I go deaf, I dont have to follow the rules?
I am happy to talkn this over in ts i,ve explaind it to rye.
Again "No speaky engish!" NOT an excuse!!
fromage

Post by fromage »

<HHD>__MOFO wrote:Some "off the cuff remarks"...Fromage...your just plain stupid...K? trench...your admin. Get on TS more,
these thing happen when your in game. I,ve asked you to get on TS with no reply. If I,m in the game I,m on TS. No, I dont go afk and stand in the middle(again...stupid) of the maps. I,m talking about maps that dont have car bombs. I should be able to spawn in my main and and not 1 SEC later get run down by some A-hole.
Now keep in mind I,m all for "NO RULES AT ALL". The guy dont speak english????
WELL THATS HIS F,ING PROBLEM!!!. Does this mean I go deaf, I dont have to follow the rules?
I am happy to talkn this over in ts i,ve explaind it to rye.
Again "No speaky engish!" NOT an excuse!!
Oh n0essss. You seem rather bitter, incoherent and angry with that response. Just pay attention and you won't have the problems you describe.

What if you got sniped? What then?

BTW, that's you're, not your. ;) :22:
<HHD>__MOFO
United States of America

Post by <HHD>__MOFO »

A. If I got sniped, i,d spawn with a sniper rifle...K. Am I pissed?....well,yea....cuz LOLOLOL don,t
speak english is absolutly NO excuse. If he "NO COMPRENDO" then he needs to be banned....OR...
the rules need a make over. again,,,I,m all for "NO RULES AT ALL"
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

If we're in a map where there's no carbombs and lololol is running people down, I'll be happy to kick him while he's in the midst of doing it, to try and make it clear what he's being kicked for. But we're not just going to summarily ban someone who isn't /intending/ to break the rule.

If /you/ were to start running people down in main we definitely would consider a day ban, because we know you know the rules and are breaking them anyway. Kicking lololol in a manner that doesn't let him know /why/ isn't going to change anything.

Same as you would spawn with a sniper rifle when a sniper is hitting your main, you'll spawn with an RPG when a Lada or pickup truck is hitting your main. We're not going "from here to having no rules at all." It's no where near that big an issue. Just kill the vehicle, same as you would if it hadn't of run anyone over and/or was there to try and detonate.

Say what lololol is doing when it happens so we can catch him doing it. Saying "get into TS" doesn't indicate what's going on.

-Trench
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Are you sure lololol doesn't speak English Trench? I have been on a different sever (sorry) and lololol has chatted and said hi to everyone. Just wondering. It could be the greatest joke ever.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

LOLOLOL says hi to everyone even on this server, and has been "improving" in that he also says "sorry tk" and other phrases now too. How could I possibly be "sure" he doesn't speak English? The only thing I'm "sure" of is that I don't speak Mandrin in order to call his bluff, if that's what it is.

But I think the current plan is proportionate to the problem; if I or another willing admin can catch him in the midst of doing this, we'll kick him while he's doing it so that hopefully the correlation will be self-evident.

-Trench
pistol

Post by pistol »

I've played alot with lolololol and I find him funny and engaging. What are you doing standing around main anyway? get an rpg and smoke him! or lay a mine or two!

I enjoy playing with the guy. :) makes me laugh. whenever I kill him I give a "lol" and he responds in kind.

lol.