<HHD> Nick Fury

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by tonawandares »

I've had multiple incidents with Nick Fury.
Tonight on the docks, I had just respawned and he intentionally tks me.
He babbled on about how I wasn't really playing and therefore it isn't technically a tk.
Occurred just before 1100 pm Thursday 11.13.2014

This player has a long history of being a smacktard being banned from his own clan's server multiple times over the years.
He is the same smacktard player now.
Obviously, he continues to be.

do as you all wish, but this is bs

tona
=sBs=SEANY
Canada

Re: <HHD> Nick Fury

Post by =sBs=SEANY »

tonawandares wrote:I've had multiple incidents with Nick Fury.
He is the same smacktard player now.
I've had the same issues with this player. He is arrogant, and seems to intentionally aggravate other players. About 2 weeks ago, playing on Gazala, he was intentionally team damaging players on the airfield. At one point, I took off in the frogfoot, and he chased me down in the mig, circling and trying to shoot me down because I "stole his plane"; this is the same player who I observed constantly dumping his plane over our airfield and bailing into a new one, while several other people stood waiting...

I recommend just avoiding any interaction with this player when in the server, unless you like getting tked or long-winded verbal assaults over the internet.

Poopy
<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

In response to Tona. If you believe the ends justify the means that since I have such a bad rap sheet and that it is allowable for your to TK me as well as team wounding me numerous times just a few minutes ago then I guess you are right. It's not that your an AssHat but you try to wear a crown because of your years in game. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your not an Emperor. Lets decide to steer clear of each other and please refrain from baiting me with your silver tongue :7: .
<HHD> Nick Fury

:28: In response to SEANY. I do not remember the particular incident you are talking about but I dont spend my time blowing up our own stuff. I do however on occasion dump a wounded aircraft for a new one. As far as being TK'D or long winded assaults. If I am TK'ing you, report it in game and get me banned. If I am giving you a lashing with my words more than likely it is because you have started it by talking smack to me. I spent some years of my life getting my rear kicked by bullies and whether it is in game or out in the field I wont take it. I wont take it to a fault. And sometimes that gets me into trouble. But I still wont take it. :28:
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

<HHD> Nick Fury wrote:In response to Tona. If you believe the ends justify the means that since I have such a bad rap sheet and that it is allowable for your to TK me as well as team wounding me numerous times just a few minutes ago then I guess you are right. It's not that your an AssHat but you try to wear a crown because of your years in game. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your not an Emperor. Lets decide to steer clear of each other and please refrain from baiting me with your silver tongue :7: .
You're an asshat and a liar.
Nothing silvery-tongued about that.
Keep your intentional kills to the other team and all is well.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Lets get one thing straight. I wear the Crown around here unless my wife is home. Then i have to sit on the couch and watch American Idol. Don't push me, I'm on the edge.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
<HHD> Nick Fury

Understood