GASXTREME - shooting into main and TKing

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

GASXTREME - shooting into main and TKing

Post by fromage »

Ever since GASXTREME joined DC not too long ago, he's been quite disruptive on many levels.

I'm sure there's a load of other stuff this guy does that others would confirm, but let's start with shooting into main and TKing teammates. Here are some examples:

The first example kill in main while I was on red in Basrah's Edge. I went to get into a truck and he shot it immediately. No return fire whatsoever.
1.jpg
Calling him out on it
2.jpg
His first lie, claiming we were in 1st flag when screenshots show me in main.
3.jpg
Gas then changing his response and admitting to a kill just because he "saw us". Obviously...
4.jpg
LittleBigMan making his comment about GASXTREME getting banned for a while. Doubt LBM would make a random comment like that, as I believe he's a part-time admin? GASXTREME then TK'd LBM at the very end of Basrah's edge.
5.jpg
After denying the camping and map change to Al Khafji, he then TKs DEADMEAT as noted in this screenshot. Deadmeat then returns a TK and leaves, presumably because he doesn't want to deal with GASXTREME's nonsense.
6.jpg
LBM confirming that he was indeed TK'd last round.
7.jpg
This guy deserves a minimum a week long ban, if not longer. I would have said 3 days, but chances are he will continue doing it given other experiences with other players.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: GASXTREME - shooting into main and TKing

Post by Trench »

Yeah, he's certainly been intentionally pushing that envelope for a while. He's got at least a week to think about it now.

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

Thanks Trench
ButtBreathSenior

Post by ButtBreathSenior »

Cheese...thanks for posting this..and Trench...thanks for banning him. I had my own issues with him last night taking the vehicle (raghead with a Humvee) I was guarding the flag with. I actually sat in the drivers seat the second time to keep him from doing it even after telling him not to do it again after the first time he did it. Of course he wanted to argue the logic in me keeping the Humvee there instead of taking it back to their base and trying to get the flag with it. I've learned never to wrestle a pig in mud....he enjoys it far more than you do. Thanks again..

Buttbreath