Biblehand Glitching

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Biblehand Glitching

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

Biblehand or whatever this players usual name is like to glitch on DC Sea Rigs. On the lowest flag with the broken pipes. This player somehow gets in behind those pipes so you cant see them. I mentioned it twice in the game but no one seemed to want to respond to my report. I will keep not of this and will start taking screen shots if it persists.
Hav3n
United States of America

Re: Biblehand Glitching

Post by Hav3n »

It's Haven.

I've heard people complain about this before, sometimes. I swim straight up out of the water, and immediately shoot the person sitting in the pipe.

Do screenshot it because I wouldn't expect this to look strange or invisible or whatever, but if it is...I dunno what to say. It's like...literally swimming up out of the water and walking onto the pipe.

:?
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

You were able to shoot me several times as well as I came up out of the water in other attempts. Same technique every time.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Stay out of the grey area.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Swimming out of the water and into the pipes is hardly a questionable practice. The map is specifically designed to allow a man to stand inside of the ends of the pipes, accesible only by....

...swimming to them.

Guess how Nick got to where I killed him several times and he killed me several times?
<HHD> Nick Fury

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

The difference is when I killed you I could see you as I swam into the pipe. When you killed me you did not swim into the pipe. your kill was from behind as the death cam rose up. And you were not seen in the pipe in death cam.