Jim2102

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Thonger

Jim2102

Post by Thonger »

I rarely report disruptive players but this just took the cake.

Guy takes off with a fully loaded spawn chopper, and at low altitude, decides to bail, kills more than half of the guys on it...... then disconnects. And no problem if it was an unintentional disconnect, but he said goodbye to the server before he disconnected. soo.. completely intentional
Doc
United States of America

Re: Jim2102

Post by Doc »

I have noticed since a lot the regulars have quit that the server players are not what we are accustomed to.It has become part of playing the game these days..Sad but true.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

Guys!!! I dont remember taking off with a loaded heli, but if I killed all those guys, IM SORRY :'(
Im just trying to play and have fun. I will try not to be disruptibe anymore. I usually disconnect often because I have to go do something, or I get bored of the map were playing, but I promise I wont do it anymore. Im sorry im sorry im sorry
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

agreed doc but we as seasoned players have to keep this community running smoothly...admins do there best and some of them dedicate a lot of there time too it but it really come down to a great community that allows outside players to understand or teach them the rules...not just server written rules but the nuances...thanks for reporting and thanks for responding...its important to keep the dialogue..
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

np Rye ;)

EDIT: I just realized you were talking to Doc, sorry