McNoob

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
JagdTurkey

McNoob

Post by JagdTurkey »

Player McNoob-
*Idling on runway for minutes at a time in assets(a10,f16) on populated server
*flying to the corner of the map with a passenger on the wing. ( I counted at least 10 times)
*intentionally trying to run me over with the A10 while waiting for f16 on the runway
*attacking mains repeatedly in past rounds after being told not to

I have no problem with pulling a kickass stunt once or twice but when it goes on for the whole round this is unacceptable. To me this is no different than just simply sitting in the aircraft not doing anything. Among other troll like behavior this is starting to alarm me. I know you've had problems with this player in the past and would like to see something actually done about this. This has crossed a line. Thanks for your understanding.
-Turkey
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: McNoob

Post by Trench »

That's a lot of stuff. We'll certainly keep an eye out and make sure the leash is short for any further shenanigans.

The thing I was present for today, "he's up in the plane and not coming down", seemed unclear because I had just shot him down a couple minutes before, and if he's able to stay up so long that's really a failure of Opposition's airforce more than his choice. :)

Thanks for letting us know so all the admins can be watching to make sure there's no further intentional disruption.

-Trench