Brink/Gin - intentionally TKing

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

Brink/Gin - intentionally TKing

Post by fromage »

So, now Brink's resorting to intentionally TKing team members so we don't cap flags, just because he doesn't like the next map.

For all the victim posturing, he sure isn't the innocent guy he claims to be. But you all knew that already. Add intentional TKing to the list (Basrah's Edge). April 5th 5pm EST.
co,brah

Re: Brink/Gin - intentionally TKing

Post by co,brah »

ya and im pretty sure hes still hacking... some of the kills he makes are just too purrrfect....
fromage

Post by fromage »

co,brah wrote:ya and im pretty sure hes still hacking... some of the kills he makes are just too purrrfect....
CJ, he lacks any ethics.

- says he's a victim - crashes the server for everyone (probably not the first time either)
- claims he's still a victim and that his means justify an end when confronted, but starts TKing when others play the game

BTW, for the admins and the regulars, he's added the CP tag, despite no one asking him to. I think everyone already knows at this point that he's just a scumbag showing his true colors.
co,brah

Post by co,brah »

i couldnt agree more, its so much easier to be the victim that to be the bad guy... all he does is try to get pity from players and act like its all good and that hes there to play fair and have a good time... i hate hackers.

that reminds me... cp stands for catspantsia right?
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

co,brah wrote:i couldnt agree more, its so much easier to be the victim that to be the bad guy... all he does is try to get pity from players and act like its all good and that hes there to play fair and have a good time... i hate hackers.
sounds just like nick fury. Are you sisters?
co,brah

Post by co,brah »

im not sure i understand... but ok...
pistol

Post by pistol »

How is this loser able to crash the server?

You gotta be a sad kid if you cheat at online games that are 13 years old, then get called out, whine like a b*tch, then spend all your free time crashing the server.

That's like the definition of no life. Almost feel bad for the guy.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

co,brah wrote:im not sure i understand... but ok...
I meant to type "are they sisters"
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

pistol wrote:That's like the definition of no life. Almost feel bad for the guy.
Yeah, that sentiment is not misplaced.
pistol wrote:How is this loser able to crash the server?
Not withstanding bRiNK's obvious intentions, the continued ability to crash the server is also our own fault as well. (Meaning EA117 administration.) There are some technical issues preventing us from closing known doors that lead to an ability to crash the server, so while we're continuing to get the server into a position where it can be updated, this nonsense goes unchecked except in cases where we can preemptively kick bRiNK from the server.

Unfortunately, just like the EA117 player community, EA117 admins also have real jobs and priority responsibilities, so this process is not moving as fast as anyone would prefer. Hang in there, or maybe use a few days off to call your mother / children / siblings like you've been meaning to. We hope to be back to having good times without one player spoiling it for everyone as soon as we can.

-Trench
co,brah

Post by co,brah »

tonawandares wrote:
co,brah wrote:im not sure i understand... but ok...
I meant to type "are they sisters"

stoner moment..