Nipple Kiss and Hav3n

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
flea

Nipple Kiss and Hav3n

Post by flea »

Nipple Kiss intentionally TKing. I killed him several times in a row and he tells me to "turn that shit off". He then switches team forcing auto balance to become active. Shortly after he flies to my location in a heli and TKs. The video speaks for itself. Watch in 720p for readable chat.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kDljlrtxLoA

Another case is Hav3n. He intentionally TKd me twice today and team wounded in multiple occasions today. Also yesterday on sea rigs claiming he was just swinging his knife and happened to kill me just because I was running with my knife out. First he land mined my plane in El Al. He says he was in line but he had just spawned and joined server. It was 50/50 to the plane. Then he starts team wounding.Later in the evening he TKd me while I was in heli on Kursk. I mentioned to both father and rye. I don't believe rye acknowledged my complaint and father had a comment along the lines of "what would you do to make him do that". I get questioned and not the team killer. Both times hav3n said I cut in line for vehicle. Even if that was true that doesn't mean he can team kill and team wound. Looking at his previous behavior in unban and disruptive players his actions don't surprise me.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_mvuB5mvSI
Hav3n
United States of America

Re: Nipple Kiss and Hav3n

Post by Hav3n »

Inhale.

Last edited by Hav3n on April 30th, 2015, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistol

Post by pistol »

whenever someone TKs me, intentionally, I usually just give em one back.
Eye for an eye, then keep playing. Typically it ends there, with perhaps an additional "mama" joke.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

so i guess its ok to tk people now?!.....ill try it next time im on and see what happens lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Demonic wrote:so i guess its ok to tk people now?!
If you do it in a way or do it enough that an admin notices it, you can certainly expect to be kicked for it, too. There isn't any accepted excuse for TK'ing someone, and any time intentional TK'ing is seen or is believed to have occurred, its dealt with in the same way regardless of "the reason."

The Nipple Kiss video was clear, and when it was posted, caused me to go check that he got banned for it. He had already been issued a 1-day ban.

The Haven video shows him being a cat's butt by wounding and healing, and certainly would have been cause for a warning if an admin had been seeing that happen in-game. We'll take the allegations of repeated TK'ing that occurred prior to the video under advisement, to deal with any future occurrences without further warning when an admin sees them or believes they have occurred.

-Trench
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Trench wrote:
Demonic wrote:so i guess its ok to tk people now?!
The Haven video shows him being a cat's butt by wounding and healing, and certainly would have been cause for a warning if an admin had been seeing that happen in-game.
-Trench
wait.....so some admins issue warnings to regs who play disruptive, where as some have been known to just kick ?!.... should warnings apply to those who have a loooooooooooooooong ass history of being disruptive?!
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Demonic wrote:wait.....so some admins issue warnings to regs who play disruptive, where as some have been known to just kick ?!.... should warnings apply to those who have a loooooooooooooooong ass history of being disruptive?!
It probably won't surprise you to hear that it's a judgment call by the admin who is there. We're certainly striving for as much consistency as possible, but we're also here to actually play and have fun ourselves too.

I know I've certainly summarily kicked at times, when it would mean that stopping to prioritize the babysitting aspects would undermine the support I'm in the midst of trying to give my team in-game. Other times might lend to more reflection on who's acting out and what their history is.

Think I've said before that if anyone makes me have to stop playing and manage their bad acting, it'll probably buy them a full week's ban, so that no one has to stop and do that again for at least another week! Just trying to keep a fun server fun for as many as possible...

-Trench