Flea

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
JagdTurkey

Flea

Post by JagdTurkey »

Intentionally tking on basrahs edge because I cheese and I called him out. Others were complaining about him shooting through walls and seeing them around corners...
pistol

Re: Flea

Post by pistol »

I'll second that. Never seen guys shoot while jumping and head shot you from distance.
Every time. That guy hacks. Plain and simple.
He'll die every now and then to save face, and/or if he gets ambushed by more than 1 person.
flea

Post by flea »

Only going to state facts once and not revisit this thread which will no doubt turn into a bashing festival(similar to how I have with the "cheat" thread.) It's ridiculous and I'm over this circle jerk. The only time I tk'd that round was a grenade that hit Jagd on accident over a wall - which is why I only had a score -2 from my kill points. I believe cheese was ghosting me or just saw it in death cam, but I was on a building prone, then I would crouch > shoot > prone rapidly to get a quick shot off without being visible for long (demonic does this often)...that's not shooting through walls. Any veteran should be able to recognize that. It's very likely I have seen people around corners and prepped my shot for them because I often use external views (many veterans also do this) so I'm not face checking risky corners all the time. I've finally found how to ignore player chat in game and will be using that. Demonic had a good point about the offensive language. Cheese and Jagd change their names to "fleahacks" along with what was probably a ton of chat spam that was disruptive. Perhaps I'm not the problem here. Honestly, if what I am doing is so blatant that I'm "cheating", why don't you all just get some footage from your perspective to back up your claims and perhaps even allow for constructive and objective discussion about what you're seeing/experiencing? Ever notice how when I'm mid/long range I almost always go prone > crouch or jump > prone > crouch before I shoot? There is a reason behind that. It's because it makes your shots more accurate. I explained/taught this to DogMa in the server and he said he noticed a big difference himself. The first person to actually hear me out and try to learn something and sure enough he saw improvement immediately. If I had some sort of cheat why would I need to do those moves all the time? And before someone comes on say it's key binding: that would not be very effective because every situation is different. Timing and the sequence of what you press is very important and is different in almost every scenario. Having a set key bind would only limit your ability to adjust to a certain situation. Going jump > prone > crouch is not demanding and is easily learned over a short period time and kept due to muscle memory. Give it a try...seriously. It may be difficult at first, but the learning curve for that is small. If you honestly believe I let myself get killed to cover my tracks, then you are reallyyyyyy reaching to help explain yourself. Literally everything I do can be explained. You just have to listen.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

We will not rest until you are removed from this server forever. We will not put up with hackers and people trying to bring our community down. You are here only to ruin this server and that is your only goal. END OF STORY.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

im going to direct my comments to the admins here......2 of you were on the server during this latest saga....surely you both saw 2 regs change their name to "......fleahacks"..... i didnt see anything be directed at them to change their name back again....why is that ?!

none of us but you admins know what your thoughts are about fleas gaming......IF you feel he is doing nothing wrong, why would players be allowed to create further hostilities in the server, by using a name like was mentioned?!

the comment i made about' i want to be disruptive to' was because i saw no action being taken, when those 2 players changed their names.....the comments i made there on after were to see how far i could push you admins before someone told us all to knock it off.....it didnt happen.
unless yall were having a talk on TS that none of us could hear, i dont know........

ive always felt that the forum was the best place to handle stuff like this, but any more, it explodes in the server, which is disruptive to the rest of us trying to play the game.

and no................despite what some of you think i am not defending flea here (ive made that clear before).......i see it from both sides of the argument, but right now, i am at a loss as to why players can almost say what they want to each other during a game, with no action being taken.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Demonic wrote:im going to direct my comments to the admins here......2 of you were on the server during this latest saga....surely you both saw 2 regs change their name to "......fleahacks"..... i didnt see anything be directed at them to change their name back again....why is that ?!
I can tell you what my perspective is, and the reason I take the actions that I do.

-flea- would like us to resolve this issue for him by silencing the in-game opinions, and let him play his way on the EA117 server without friction. Even though we explained exactly what the issue and situation is, and he said he would "comply with the request", yet that is not what has happened.

We even said specifically that the degree to which he changed his gameplay would end up being responsible for whether people stopped calling him out on it or not. And that only meaningful change on his part would ultimately be what causes the situations to cease.

There were several days, right after he made this assertion, where he did change his gameplay and didn't run over the server every time he got on. We acknowledged among the admins that things seemed to have toned down a bit. But the very next week he was back playing in the same way that had raised the issue in the first place. And of course the complaints continued, too.

-flea- then said "ban me if you feel like it's necessary", and from then on apparently hasn't attempted to tone down anything.

So when players on this server continue to call out and make a specific point to acknowledge a situation that doesn't seem to have been dealt with on our server, I do have a hard time taking -flea-'s side on that. He was given his chances and made his decisions, and the reaction he continues to receive from the larger part of the community seems like exactly what he should have expected.

If someone was being personally attacked or "it's been taken too far, now you're talking about the man's sister", I fully expect myself or some other admin to step in. But these are players in a game telling another player that they continue to think he hacks, because, they have seen his gameplay over a long period of time and feel it's so similar to someone who does hack and/or so dissimilar from other top players.

We all get that hacking accusation from time to time. Some of us get it more than others. -flea- gets it more than anyone else, which is the issue, and a rare situation that has happened only a couple times before.

Let me stop myself before I repeat it all again, because all of it was already said. This ends with -flea- changing his gameplay if he chooses to continue playing on EA117, or this ends with us following through with the ban.

He has invited us to ban him, and hasn't indicated any further intention to change his gameplay. So if there is an administrative action lacking here, it's likely us dragging our feet on implementing the ban, and not the squelching of players who continued to call out exactly what we knew was still going on.

-Trench
ButtBreathOriginal

Post by ButtBreathOriginal »

I have to agree with Jagd. At this point it doesn't matter whether or not he is actually hacking although I am not convinced he isn't binding keys. NO ONE in the past who has ever been accused of same or similar has come in and caused the havoc he has. TKING multiple members various times, attacking the server ( guess he's not aware that's a FEDERAL offense..although no monetary loss.. still a FEDERAL offense and comes with jail time and fine) and then posting threats in the forum. Yes Demonic..I agree with you on some players hampering gameplay but they like ME am really frustrated by admins not permanently banning him some time ago. So I guess we can expect the server to start being attacked again. If so it's time to call the Feds in. They have a team of young guns in Va that used to be top gamers and love to get involved in things like this. Although it seems petty to do...someone needs to learn a lesson. I'm betting he's just stupid enough to continue and thinks he's untouchable......
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

is there a way to totally disable the ingame chat on my end? so i can at least play the game without the 'chat spamming' that goes on in this chat room.....uggh i mean server?!

regardless of what happens to flea, i will say i enjoyed playing against him, because it forced me to try harder ingame........ despite what others obviously feel about him (which is fine...we all have our own thoughts )

perhaps those who mod these maps, can have 1 or 2 maps with unlimited 50 cals ?! maybe i will do what i used to do with the gun, years ago, and see where it lands me :D :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

"perhaps those who mod these maps, can have 1 or 2 maps with unlimited 50 cals ?! maybe i will do what i used to do with the gun, years ago, and see where it lands me :D :D"

If you get that, I get 2 with apaches then!.... :D

TYVM
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Trench wrote:So if there is an administrative action lacking here, it's likely us dragging our feet on implementing the ban, and not the squelching of players who continued to call out exactly what we knew was still going on.
The decision has been made, and was posted to the main thread on this matter.

-Trench