Pete

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
JagdTurkey

Pete

Post by JagdTurkey »

On Al Nas I was attempting to catapult myself to the roof of a building for a bada** sniping spot. I shot the truck i was standing on until it was on fire. Pete sees me doing this and decides it would be a good idea to get IN the burning truck that I am destroying. Guy ran at me while typing wtf even before he got there and forced the tk on me. Not the first time he has tried forcing tks. We both know that we dislike each other but that crosses a line. Also, this isn't just screwing around on my part since it actually works and I got up there a minute or two later.
pistol

Re: Pete

Post by pistol »

I needed a truck. You got out with your 50 cal so I got in, assuming you would stop shooting your truck (I wasn't sure what the hell you were doing - killing yourself? By blowing up a truck you were standing on - I just assumed you were trying to destroy evidence of you being there).
I've never heard of blowing up a truck to catapult yourself. If you had said that, I would have understood, apologized & stayed away.

"not the first time he has tried forcing tks" - so name another... I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about dude.

Also I never disliked you, I see you all the time. I bitch about map, you bitch at me, everyone laughs. Apparently to you this is very serious and has hurt your feelings.
It's on now. I'm going hunt you down on the servers (legally of course) and plant some C4 where the sun don't shine.

-Pistol Pete
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

You can try to spin this however you want. You knew the truck was going to explode and so you got into it. It was on fire before you got in and you know it. The horn was going... As for not the first time, when you first showed up here playing regularly months ago people were getting pissed about general smacktard behavior from you left and right. Of course I can't show you but I'm sure others can attest. Instead of filling the chat in game with my complaint I am here to say what the hell.
pistol

Post by pistol »

"people were getting pissed about general smacktard behavior from you left and right"
Such as....?
"Of course I can't show you but I'm sure others can attest".
Shocking.

If you're going to call me out for stuff at least back it up dude. If I ever mess up something online I apologize but I generally play hard, have fun, and suck at this game. Now my suckiness will be focused on killing Turkey.

IMO, someone just needs to get laid.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

Smacktard behavior such as intentional teamkilling, main attack, forcing teamkills. So I'm just supposed to sit back and accept blatant insults and abusive server behavior. I don't think so. Your response has made my point. "IMO, someone just needs to get laid." There is no place in this discussion for childish insults unless you're trying to back up the claim of being a general nuisance on the server. We'll see what an admin says if evidence can be had but I'm not running Fraps 24/7. If you're going to act like a child in response to accusations that you are out to ruin another players experience it only shows what your intentions are.
pistol

Post by pistol »

"Smacktard behavior such as intentional teamkilling, main attack, forcing teamkills. So I'm just supposed to sit back and accept blatant insults and abusive server behavior." No dude - you dish it back like a man and move on.

I regards to your claims above - #1 Nope (only in retaliation to a tk), #2 no, and #3 no. But thanks for playing. If you want to keep ranting you can, but admins know I am a solid player.

You need to take this sh*t less seriously dude. Have a drink. Insult my mom or something. Relax.

See you on the battlefield.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

You expect me to start teamkilling in response to your actions? :31:

I'm not the one running around barking orders like a kid who's just seen war movie...
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Pistol Pete, you're right that if you had asked me before today, I would have said I'm not aware of any players or admins thinking your gameplay was any issue here. But reviewing your responses in-game during these latest incidents and here in the forum, it also seems clear you wouldn't mind creating an issue.

Hopefully you're not, but don't be that guy who wants to troll other players. We've had those kinds of players here before, and you don't see them around much any more. If we see you or anyone going out of their way to harass a teammate, we're going to just "deal with it and move on" as admins, too. Teamkilling is never excused here, not even in retaliation to being teamkilled yourself. So just know the ramifications of engaging in that will apply equally to you as they do to anyone who might have TK'd you.

-Trench
pistol

Post by pistol »

U know me well trench. Appreciate the effort you guys go to keep the server up. I don't TK. Nor do I harass teammates (unless they TK me, but like I said, I move on). See you in battle.

"Pistol Pete, you're right that if you had asked me before today, I would have said I'm not aware of any players or admins thinking your gameplay was any issue here"

(drops mic)
http://i.imgur.com/kz7Tmst.gif
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

I posted here to bring to light a player forcing a TK and was met in response with the player giving nothing but sarcastic remarks and telling me to be a man and TK him back. You think that you can go around forcing teamkills on others and not have someone complain about it? Next time you do it expect me to be right back here calling you out for your s***. At the very least act with integrity and own up to what you did, quit denying it and apologize.
pistol

Post by pistol »

JagdTurkey, I think I love you.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Pete - Jagd is one of the best compadres on this server. Is there a reason why you're "being that guy" (as Trench said) with your responses here and in game? I seem to recall that you have kids. Would a parent act like that in front of his kids when setting an example? I would think you'd just want to apologize and move on....
pistol

Post by pistol »

I was the one who got TKed here. Are we missing this? I moved on after it happened, he obviously did not.
I went for this truck he got out of (I assume to go and snipe) on and he blows it up. Then blames me because that was his "plan" to catapult himself. I've never seen someone do this, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I didn't do anything wrong, so I'm not gonna sit here and let some guy badmouth me like I'm Bill Cosby.
fromage

Post by fromage »

pistol wrote:I was the one who got TKed here. Are we missing this? I moved on after it happened, he obviously did not.
I went for this truck he got out of (I assume to go and snipe) on and he blows it up. Then blames me because that was his "plan" to catapult himself. I've never seen someone do this, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I didn't do anything wrong, so I'm not gonna sit here and let some guy badmouth me like I'm Bill Cosby.
Are you wearing your sweater and eating pudding pops? If you see a truck in flames with the horn going and he's shooting at it...why get in? Clearly he had a plan. Maybe you didn't stop to ask?
pistol

Post by pistol »

Wasn't smoking w the horn going off, at least when I got in. That's just stupid.

Now sit back and have this drink I've prepared.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

phpBB [video]
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

Instead of halting his juvenile behavior, pistol has made it his goal to make some kind of smartass remark every time i die from his stinger going for the flag on ctf. If you're really trying to prove you're not being a jackoff, try not doing things like that. I said near to nothing and was thrown numerous taunts.
pistol

Post by pistol »

Damn right I did. You come hear and badmouth me and call me a chump. First time I see you in game and kill you I'm gonna get some satisfaction.
Here were some examples of my 'taunts':
1st kill - "HAHAHAHAH eat it punk"
Rest of kills :
":)"
"ouch"

Needless to say I was top on our team but we got owned as blue on Kharkov. It was a brutal match for blue.

That pretty much is it. I'm done with this guy now. He has skin as thick as a screen door. I served on active duty for a while and if we had ever had a guy like this in our division it would have been concerning when sh*t hit the fan.

Please accept my heartfelt apology. I had no idea my remarks could cause you such extreme emotional trauma. You won't hear from me again.

-Pistol out.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

If you hadn't been a total dbag in the game I wouldn't have posted here. Now that you have presented yourself as a total dbag I have posted here again. I don't give a rats *** about your credentials. When you come on with the sole purpose of creating a bad time for another player there should be a response. Leave it to the forum if you want to make me angry but I sure as hell won't put up with it during game time. BTW you left out about 15 other "Ohhhhhh's" and "You again" and making comments like "turkey I'm pretty sure half of your deaths have been at my hand." Once again you are saying one thing and doing another.
fromage

Post by fromage »

My my, Pete. Trench was right. You ARE that "guy".