Pistol Pete

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Demonic
Australia

Pistol Pete

Post by Demonic »

intentional team wounding....all because it didnt like my roaming the hills clearing out snipers before i planned to head into the village....ill upload the footage when i find a good site (other than youtube)...dam near tk'ed me ...
BROTHERS IN ARMS
JagdTurkey

Re: Pistol Pete

Post by JagdTurkey »

I'm just going to say pistol was typing many times into chat "What the hell are you doing". It's not like he was running around in the hills with 0 kills or sitting afk. Dem had at least 5 kills up to that point early in the game. Just saying what I saw.
pistol

Post by pistol »

Blue on LV No PARA has a hard enough job. When one of your guys goes wandering off and you only have 8 players it makes it harder. I kept asking him wtf he was doing, and got no response. JUST RESPOND MAN. Figured you as one of those jackass kids who comes on here and wanders around shooting dirt.
So he's wandering around whatever is that northermost row, nowhere near anything. only after I gave him a love tap did he come back and play, and blue started making it competitive. problem solved.
BTW I was top score on blue team, 3rd on the map, so i'm not like these Dbags that d*ck around the whole time.

Also can someone please tell me why people use more than 1 name in the game.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

firstly....i ignore ingame chat these days, because its nothing but endless spam...i try and focus on having fun.

second......i know wtf im doing when i snipe son....at least i think i do :lol: :lol: :P

third....i had just taken out Homer J who was getting into position to open fire on the factory (blue had control of it )....my bad for doing that.

and last...ill play under which ever name i want.

something told me to hit fraps when i heard you land in the helo behind me...didnt think you would break the server rules.....BUT.......

(thanks for your input Jagd :) )

https://vid.me/MzZY
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Okay, evidence after the fact of someone intentionally team wounding would normally just elicit a warning, but we just went through this about shooting your own team. One day ban, and no slack on any further occurrences.

If I had a ban that let you play but made your player show up wearing a pink tutu, I'd do that instead. Cut it out.

-Trench
pistol

Post by pistol »

Ok. You're the boss Trench.

If you do find the tutu mod - put it on these princesses. One is already named after a Disney princess for christ sake!
http://pasteboard.co/1X3UaZRx.jpg

Also, someone had mentioned last night that people will go blue and wander far off into the desert, then login under a different IP or comp or whatever and go red, and use the blue guy to spy for them. Is this true? That was part of the reason I went after this guy. You can check the chat logs.
pistol

Post by pistol »

Sorry, but that picture is too awesome. I have to use it as my avatar :)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

you are now known as the 'fairy' of EA117..... :D :D :D :D

and dont worry...ill change my in game name back to Demonic ;)

maybe next time you wont be so lucky and you might pull this stunt on an admin :lol: :lol: :lol:
BROTHERS IN ARMS
pistol

Post by pistol »

ha. fairy it is. Real men wear pink. 8-)

Next time I'm on lets schedule a rumble. you vs me. just for a couple minutes. maybe knives? or whatever, you can choose weaponry
:6:
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Actually it's just common sense and courtesy not to shoot your own team. It's a written rule of the server too, just in case common sense doesn't prevail. Ban is lifted, but the next one won't be lenient at all if we have to revisit this yet again.

Keep open end of barrel pointed at opposing team.

-Trench
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Keep closed end of barrel pointed at paw.

Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

lol

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed