Kicked for no reason.

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
kilgore

Kicked for no reason.

Post by kilgore »

No warning. Reyalp is an admin? Joke. I was an admin for many years. You don't kick people because they kill you and you don't like it. The you don't start something as an admin then kick when you don't get the groveling you need. I had to register because I've never been kicked, banned or gotten into it with any admin (or player) on this server. And this guy starts crap and decides he is king of the internet? Please. And Reyalp, before you respond with some high and mighty response....ask around and look into it. "I'm an admin and you must respect me" is not a valid answer to why you kicked me. twice. I did nothing wrong except kill you.
Thonger

Re: Kicked for no reason.

Post by Thonger »

Kilgore was originally kicked by Default for nade spamming. The second kick was for mouthing off to the admin.

Directly from the server rules:

Question--Can we grenade spam (throwing unlimited grenades while located next to an ammo box).
Answer--Yes.

So just to clarify — is this rule still standing? Or has it been changed recently?
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Thonger was correct. The first kick was for nade spamming. The rules were written 6 years back and need to be updated. In fact, people got banned for doing that because the disruptive nature of the act. Read here: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4816. We have been warning/kicking players for nade spamming for years. Being a regular at EA117, I'm sure you are aware of it. The second kick was for bad mouthing towards me. Yes, as an admin, I do expect some extra respect for the efforts I put into the server trying to make it enjoyable for most people. If you can't do that, keep it to yourself or be kicked.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Did your extra "efforts" to maintain server rules initially involve warning Kilgore, or going straight to a kick?