PapaStewey

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
ButtBreathOriginal

PapaStewey

Post by ButtBreathOriginal »

Last night good ole Papa was up to his old tricks again when he realized there were no admin on. Forgot the island map name but this was about 12:30 to 1:00 AM EST. He parked a BMP on our runway behind our spawn point and continued to kill all that spawned even after repeated warnings he was in violation of server rules. Finally mined him and took him out. Please check the log for confirmation of his antics. If this was his first time violation I could understand but seems this continues with him as soon as he realizes no admin is on to stop him.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: PapaStewey

Post by Trench »

Yes, I can see multiple players confirming it in the logs. We'll give him a couple days off if for nothing else, maybe he'll have time to actually read the rules, rather than doing what he wishes the rules said...

-Trench
papastewysnipes
United States of America

Re: PapaStewey

Post by papastewysnipes »

my apologies. i was attacking an air strip but only because it let me go on it and not auto kill me, there was no flag to cap so i thought that is was not a uncapable main. i stop when i was yelled at and told the rules were changed and that that air strip was not able to be attacked even though i was freely able to walk around on it or drive a tank on it. i only shot air planes when people jumped in them and i was freely able to drive on the air strip with a bmp, so i thought there was not an issue. sorry guys.