Christina

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Christina

Post by Trench »

Thanks Brett. I have to start with, "So what did she say?" I could tell she was accusing of cheating, but that's not some kind of punishable offense. Then Cyberdemon said "do something", and when I asked "what was going on", no one told me what she said or what it meant. You asked her to English, and she said "idiot cheater." Is that what we're talking about?
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

Yes, Trench, that's what we're talking about.
Christina uses our native tongue to make accusations, though it includes offenses people, such as scoundrel, coward, idiot, makes innuendoes about sexual preferences.
But when Brett asked her to write in English, she just wrote an idiot.
The problem is not the prosecution, the problem is the personal offense that always comes together.
It's always the same problem, she can not or does not play well, does not strive for it as some of us do, and starts attacking the person with accusations and offenses.
Yesterday she even went so far as to say the name of the cheat program Brett was using, unfortunately I did not keep the name, so you can see how her imagination is fertile.
She was silent for a few days, now she came back to attack.
I'm just making this post to reinforce what Brett said and why I was mentioned in the conversation between the two.
And I'm sorry I asked you to do something, but she's annoying.

Cyberdemon

P. S.: This is all the fault of the Screaming Eagle!!! :lol:
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Post by screaming_eagle »

"some players when i shot dont go down easyly whereas for instance eagle, happy hippo seems to die more often to my shots ... " :17:

Cyber borrowed my kevlar underwear the last few rounds and without that extra protection I have been getting killed easier. :D

Cyber please wash my underwear before you give them back.

Thanks.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Thanks for that too, Cyber. As was done earlier with Christina, since they don't choose to communicate through the EA117 forum here, I have sent Christina the following message using GameTracker.com where they have sent us messages & responded to our messages before:
Trench wrote: Subject: Playing on EA117

Since you have continued to make personal insults towards players on the EA117 server, we are implementing the following changes:

1. You are banned for one week from the EA117 server.

2. If you choose to return, ONLY ENGLISH WILL BE ALLOWED for your in-game chat, to eliminate any difference between what you choose to say to players directory, versus what you choose to say when admins are around.

Its understood that "English only" is a big requirement, and may result in having to "say nothing" if you can't say it in English. But that is the consequence of having continued to insult players on our server, and doing it in a language that our admins cannot monitor.

To be clear, your accusations of "I think these people cheat" IS NOT the issue. You are allowed to voice your opinion that something you just saw in the game does not seem legitimate to you. But that doesn't mean you are correct, nor does it mean you are allowed to personally insult the players.

Hopefully this is enough change to help ensure you can continue playing here in the future, if you choose to do that. We enjoy having you play here, but only when the server rules are being followed. "On most days" that's not an issue.

Note that as with any ban, if you circumvent the ban this will only cause the ban to become longer, or to become permanent. If you choose to return, any violation of the ENGLISH ONLY requirement for you will result in a kick without warning, and if the issue continues, reinstatement of a ban.

-Trench
Brettanomyces
Brazil

Post by Brettanomyces »

roger that Trench, keep the mood up and ban the losers!!!
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Brettanomyces wrote: July 18th, 2019, 7:10 pm roger that Trench, keep the mood up and ban the losers!!!

Well...let's be careful to not say something like, "ban the losers" when voicing a complaint of someone saying offensive things towards others.

Thanks,

~ tona
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Post by screaming_eagle »

I agree with Tona :7: