AFPB and sanchez and El Che

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2368
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by Trench »

AFPB and sanchez are going on notice as well. To keep playing here, you guys will stop with the constant insults and game play interference and/or intentional teamwounding of any player, including the current recurring interference with Crash. We're all here to play and have fun, and some ribbing and trash-talk is expected. But not only has the attack been personal, the gameplay interference is simply unacceptable.

To shoot Crash or any player here on EA117, you'll have to wait until the server puts him on them team opposite you. Or else you'll have to wait until Crash plays on some other server, because you won't be playing here.

-Trench
User avatar
AFPB
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Argentina

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by AFPB »

Roger that, Mr. Trench. Will comply.
User avatar
AFPB
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Argentina

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by AFPB »

What if my gun malfunctions and fires on Crash by accident? It's a reasonable possibility, right?
User avatar
AFPB
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Argentina

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by AFPB »

I'll make sure my guns are clean and operational so there'll be no accidents. Will comply, Trench.
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by sanchez »

I have not killed Crash intentionally that I remember, if I did it was an accident, like many times happens to anyone. About insulting him If I did it was a response to his insults too, yes I did tease him on some times but who has not been teased here before, I have and I just play along, I know he does not have to . I will take your request I know you are a fair guy and want the best for this server.
User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2368
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by Trench »

Thanks for taking notice and making sure its not an issue in the future. Trash talk about someone's game play, or where someone is "in on the joke" and accepting of it is to be expected. Continued insults to someone personally, or to their nationality, or against their ethnicity or religion, aren't cool and are beneath the respect we want among everyone coming here just to have fun. We have a world-wide and diverse group of people here, were everyone should feel welcome.

Sanchez, I agree that disruption by team killing or team wounding is more of an aspect that AFPB needs to keep in check rather than you.

-Trench
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Sanchez, on a few occasions you've joined in with El Che to constantly refer to my Asian heritage, jokes about stabbing Chinese etc. As I recall you defend El Che saying that and claimed it wasnt racist. The last time I remember your trolling it involved making light of the situation and suggesting people start "stabbing argentinians". I'm sure you recall that. Thats just weird.

In any case, I just put both of you on ignore when you do it. It hasnt happened in a while so hopefully thats the end of it.
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by sanchez »

there was only about 4 players that day when el Che said "lets stab that Chinese guy" before then I did not even know who you were, by the way "Chinese guy" for a Latin American means any guy from any Asian country nothing offensive, same as some people call anyone south of the border "Mexican", I only said and I believe that was not racist. then you started talking about raping all "Latin american woman" and shit like that and started calling me racist, I don't know what problems you have with El Che butyou were the one involving me in your problem. all I said was that when administrators were in the game or when the server was populated you were a nice guy, but many times when there is just a few people you started showing your miserable temper. so don't play the innocent guy, I am not going to answer you anymore, in fact I will try no to play when you are in the server. so fill your boots an star with your non sense excuses.
User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2368
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by Trench »

Yes sanchez, it is true that Crash has said some things back, that on their own or if he had initiated them without provocation, would also have been pretty unacceptable. What I found those statements to be though (at least the ones that I have observed) were intentionally crass examples trying to evoke "Well what if I were the one saying this...", in an unsuccessful attempt to get you to realize how what you were saying was coming across to him.

Deriving from one of your examples, if a Latino person I'm talking to takes offense at being generically or incorrectly called "Mexican", what do I expect to happen if instead of politely considering and ceasing this as I continue talking with them, I instead repeatedly hammer home exactly the thing they just finished saying they're not comfortable with? Or start using it to refer to them when I see that person in the future?

Misunderstandings and incomplete communication happen, and a one-time misunderstanding or occurrence is not what this is about. It's what has continued, and what has appeared to be a continued "beat down" both in language and in game play (at least for AFPB). Maybe the "war of words" alone wouldn't have brought the issue out here as quickly, but because there was also intentional team killing and wounding going on, here we are.

Can we all drop it, be civil, and play without having to avoid each other? I hope so.

-Trench
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Sanchez, I admit returning abuse to El Che (pablo honey) and you. Obviously if you are being nice when admins around on that one occasion, so am I. Duh. Anyway, everything that is typed is saved on server logs. Since Ive known that for years, your argument doesnt hold water. If I was being abusive when admins weren't around they could make themselves aware of it anyway.

Beyond that, I dont initiate racism against people (as you two have done to me). I havent initiated threats of violence or supported that, as both of you have done to me. Both of you have been harassing me and continuing to do it after Ive asked you to stop. On one occasion, Mario Batelli joined in on your group taunting/harassment of me.

El Che (Pablo Honey) has been harassing me for no reason for months. If you (and Mario for that matter) want to play innocent, dont join in? El Che may not be South American at all by the way and is likely a troll admin from another server (1942).
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by sanchez »

There you go again playing the race card and involving other people, Mario is one of the nicest guys in this server, and don't mention the Chat logs because you may end up loosing your argument. So what's the problem is Che is or not south American, he can be a Caucasian , why Caucasians have to be afraid to joke around with visible minorities, why do people have to be so careful about what they say around you?. why is always OK to make fun of the white guy?
User avatar
pistol
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: July 20th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by pistol »

sanchez wrote:you may end up loosing your argument.
Be careful, he may tighten it up later. Nothing like a loose argument hanging around.
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by sanchez »

pistol wrote:
sanchez wrote:you may end up loosing your argument.
Be careful, he may tighten it up later. Nothing like a loose argument hanging around.
If you new how hard is for me to first think in Spanish, then translate my thoughts to English , then make sure I write it correctly , Now if you heard me speaking that is even more interesting, that is why I won’t join team speak, it would be to disruptive for people. So forgive my spelling ,cmon you know what I meant.
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Pablo Honey/El Che was being abusive of me. He knows my racial background. He started taunting me and has made comments on many occasions that he wants to "stab a Chinese", while also teamwounding me. This has happened over a long time. I've ignored it, not replied, or put him on ignore. Eventually I got tired of it and asked him to stop. He did not. When you witnessed him doing that, you defended him doing that.

He raised the race card first. You joined it.

Now you claim I "raise the race card" simply because I want that to stop??? LOL

By the way thats a common defense that racists use. If this were happening in a workplace, you both would be sacked.

I did not start picking on your cultural/racial background, you guys did that to me. I did not threaten you or anyone of your background with violence, that happened to me. You made light of it. I asked you boith to stop and leave me alone and you refused. Any person that isn't racist would accept their guilt and stop doing it. The fact that you are defending it, tells me all I need to know about both of you.
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by CJ (Crash) »

2nd February, 2018. Night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez

Post by CJ (Crash) »

As for Mario, I've seen him complain about people being antisemitic on here. I guess he was playing the race card too huh? How dare he............

I really hope that this bs ends. I dont care if you hate Asians. I dont care that you love Hitler or whatever. Just dont express it in public chat, because all it would take is some outsider or some rival server owner that hates this server to put in a complaint to the ISP where its housed and have it shut down. You want that?

Get over yourself and do what's right for the common good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2368
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by Trench »

Here's what's not going to happen on this server:
  • Regulars, new members or visitors coming in and seeing racially-worded taunts or insults being directed at other players, and feeling as though it's being condoned.
  • Regulars, new members or visitors having racially-worded taunts or insults being directed at at them, and feeling as though it's being condoned.
This game is a blast, and playing here with this community is fun group to play with. We've all met here so often, it all feels very familiar. But it is also still a diverse and world-wide group of people who gather here. Let's interact smartly enough to not come across as though we're trying to alienate or insult anyone for reasons other than their extremely dismal KDR...

AFPB. Sanchez. And now El Che. This will not continue. You've had your warning. And perhaps mostly for AFPB, even unintentional team wounding, team killing, or running over a teammate's mines is all going to be considered intentional from here on out. So act accordingly.

-Trench
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by sanchez »

crash why don't you show the part where you said all South American women should be raped.
I though this was not an issue anymore, now I see trench warning me again?
User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2368
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by Trench »

The updated response from me was because I hadn't included El Che in the original warning, and Crash's post reminded me of that omission.

I appreciate if the issue is closed and discontinued for you, but you weren't the only one in the list. The behavior had not yet stopped for others, because I'm still seeing AFPB drive over Crash's mines and teamwound. Hence the inclusion of the updated warning for him, too.

We can of course post everything from the server logs, but I don't really want to permanently immortalize all the trashy stuff by repeating it and leaving it up here in the forum. The part where Crash had said some things in response was already acknowledged, by both myself and by Crash, earlier in this thread.

-Trench
User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 550
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by jolly_giada »

Trench wrote:Here's what's not going to happen on this server:
  • Regulars, new members or visitors coming in and seeing racially-worded taunts or insults being directed at other players, and feeling as though it's being condoned.
  • Regulars, new members or visitors having racially-worded taunts or insults being directed at at them, and feeling as though it's being condoned.
This game is a blast, and playing here with this community is fun group to play with. We've all met here so often, it all feels very familiar. But it is also still a diverse and world-wide group of people who gather here. Let's interact smartly enough to not come across as though we're trying to alienate or insult anyone for reasons other than their extremely dismal KDR...

-Trench
Well said. Let’s move on for now. For many of us, playing on EA117 is one of our main ways of decompressing and I would appreciate this being a safe space. Except for Rye’s score.
digre05
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: January 27th, 2015, 10:56 pm
Argentina

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by digre05 »

oh finally i find this thread, I will not participate in this hubbub, only will say that all what Crash think about me is a lie, i always been the same player (el che, machete, pablohoney) and never hide under other nicknames or if i do i tell that is me, i have no need on haras Crash, he take everything too personal he is paranoid
gametracker profile: pablo2506
nicks: el che / machete / Wakko
clan: [WW] at battlefield argentina
User avatar
tonawandares
Admin
Admin
Posts: 634
Joined: February 18th, 2014, 7:10 am
Location: Eastern Missouri
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by tonawandares »

digre05 wrote:oh finally i find this thread, I will not participate in this hubbub, only will say that all what Crash think about me is a lie, i always been the same player (el che, machete, pablohoney) and never hide under other nicknames or if i do i tell that is me, i have no need on haras Crash, he take everything too personal he is paranoid

WAIT!!! YOU'RE DIGRE05/??????
well I'll be...

~tona
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by CJ (Crash) »

"i always been the same player"

Before preceding to admit to using at least 4 names............. Oh dear. Anyway I'm focusing on making new maps and testing them.
User avatar
CJ (Crash)
Member
Posts: 207
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 7:22 pm
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by CJ (Crash) »

El Che (/pablo honey/digres whatever) and Sanchez

A few days ago at Basrah edge CTF El Che and Sanchez started up with the abuse again. El Che was whining that he didnt want to play the map I am editing and calling me a liar despite my posting evidence of his behavior. I told them I wasnt interesting in arguing and put them both on ignore. I have no interest in disrupting other people's enjoyment. I will continue to do this as I'm not going to be taunted continually and drawn into your dramas. If you want to argue like a child, or think you have a reasonable complaint with me, be an adult and pm me here instead of constantly bitching during the game. That way everyone else' game wont be disrupted. Your behavior is the sort of thing that people will see in game and then stop playing and we dont want that. I think thats a reasonable solution.
sanchez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by sanchez »

Crash as I told you before this issue was over for me , now you are complaining again. I only addressed you twice in that game and both times were respectful before you started being an idiot. first I asked you if the map you are modding was going to be available on this server, second when you and el che started your usual arguments, all I said was that you don't have to call him "el che " it is was OK just to call him Che which is what Argentinians call each other . Then you started whining about being harassed by me. I told you then and I tell you now you are a nut job, I was being nice asking you about your map mod , nothing offensive towards you. I really hope trench just ignore your stupid complains, worse things are said on the game and nobody comes here complaining like the little B__ch you are.
Post Reply