RoLnRoCk

New to the boards? Make your first post here
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

RoLnRoCk

Post by RoLnRoCk »

Hi, i'm loudmouth jackass bomberman sniper comedian beer-loving RoLnRock. I've been playing since dc FINAL first came out, whenever that was. was a member of [TRP] clan and an admin of the DC Battlegrounds server for several years. after numbers began to dwindle in the game, the server eventually died out and most of the clan members moved on to other games. i still see [TRP]Enigma from time to time, but that's about it. not sure how long i've been playing in EA 117 but it was when DK and LBM were still around. i am #14 in points on the server so apparently i play a lot. I try to have a balanced ability in the game, i am competent with almost every weapon and know the intricacies of the maps fairly well. My name is Sean, and i live in Portland, transplanted from San Diego. Go Buckeyes, Browns, Chargers, Indians, Padres, and Blue Jackets. (I'd add Lakers, Cavs and Blazers but those fools won't be playing this year) Beer is delicious.
Rally Monkey

Re: RoLnRoCk

Post by Rally Monkey »

RoLnRoCk wrote:Hi, i'm loudmouth jackass bomberman sniper comedian beer-loving RoLnRock. I've been playing since dc FINAL first came out, whenever that was. was a member of [TRP] clan and an admin of the DC Battlegrounds server for several years. after numbers began to dwindle in the game, the server eventually died out and most of the clan members moved on to other games. i still see [TRP]Enigma from time to time, but that's about it. not sure how long i've been playing in EA 117 but it was when DK and LBM were still around. i am #14 in points on the server so apparently i play a lot. I try to have a balanced ability in the game, i am competent with almost every weapon and know the intricacies of the maps fairly well. My name is Sean, and i live in Portland, transplanted from San Diego. Go Buckeyes, Browns, Chargers, Indians, Padres, and Blue Jackets. (I'd add Lakers, Cavs and Blazers but those fools won't be playing this year) Beer is delicious.
Heya Roln, good to see ya bud.

I played with Black Mercenary here yesterday... He said he just recently reinstalled '42.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

yep, i've played with him a half dozen times or so since his return, good to see him back
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

oh, and i've seen LBM (little big man) on recently a few times as well... and he's actually nicer than he used to be :lol:
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Your who?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »