Rally Monkey

New to the boards? Make your first post here
Rally Monkey

Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Hi perhaps you've seen my latest home movie "Rise of Planet of the Apes". I rape frogs, love the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (stupid name for a baseball team), and generally throw poo at everyone and everything...

LOL, actually I'm an old curmudgeon, been playing this forever, have a background in technology - Health Care Systems, Banking Systems, Higher Education Systems, and HR systems. I now consult (combination of "con" and "insult") at a Biotech Company in Los Angeles. The wifey and I love to run so we do it on a daily basis. :D
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: Rally Monkey

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

You run??? I thought you would be swinging from tree to tree ya knuckle dragger.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Sarge wrote:You run??? I thought you would be swinging from tree to tree ya knuckle dragger.
lol

My knuckles hang low, but not nearly as low as Kevin McHale (former forward for the Boston Celtics)
He needed bolts sticking out of his neck to complete the look ;)
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Boy ain't that the truth...lol
I was paging thru our yearbook and found this photo. Remember when the snack bar ran out of fruit punch. You never could share :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Rally Monkey wrote:Hi perhaps you've seen my latest home movie "Rise of Planet of the Apes". I rape frogs, love the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (stupid name for a baseball team), and generally throw poo at everyone and everything...

LOL, actually I'm an old curmudgeon, been playing this forever, have a background in technology - Health Care Systems, Banking Systems, Higher Education Systems, and HR systems. I now consult (combination of "con" and "insult") at a Biotech Company in Los Angeles. The wifey and I love to run so we do it on a daily basis. :D
Hi I like to run NAKED !!!!!!