Nightstalker

New to the boards? Make your first post here
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Nightstalker

Post by Nightstalker »

I realized I have not introduced myself.

Hello my name is Nightstalker and I am a ... Oh wait ... Ummmm. ;)

I am 33 married w/ 2 girls. We have a dog but I do not claim it. LOLOL I am waiting on another black or yellow lab. Best dogs in the world... Been playin on this server for a long time off and on. When I first started my social life went down the tubes and continued to stay that way as I thought and still do think that this is the best game out there for overall gameplay. I quit for a while due to financial struggles which led to no internet. Then as it always seems everything started to work out and as we were unloading boxes after a move I found the game. It was like Chrsitmas all over again. Time went on and I got banned (reasons we will leave out) and I wanted to dispute and found this lovely place. :lol: .. no kidding that is how it happened so there are good things that come out of being banned. ;) :) I did 6 yrs in the Air Force as a B1B crew chief . A crew cheif knows alot about a little and a little about a lot. We had to cover the entire plane from inspections to preventative maintenace to record keeping. Did a small tour overseas to help with GWOT,OEF and OIF. That was one of the most rewarding times of my life aside from being a dad. I hunt, fish (some tournements), garden, reload ammo, make and drink beer. This over all has been one of the funnest forums I am a part of and enjoys yalls company .. most of you that is. As I have said many times before if there is any way I can help you guys out let me know.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Re: Nightstalker

Post by BoOn »

I would donkey punch you !
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

BoOn wrote:I would donkey punch you !
That was a questions on Jeopardy the other night - the answer was "short, swift punches to the back of the head" - the guy said "what is donkey punch" and got it wrong - they said it was a rabbit punch. I thought a rabbit punch was to the midsection.

The other day my dog was laying on the bed next to me, facing my feet. I was scratching her stomach and she rolled on her back. Next thing I knew - like LIGHTNING - one of her back feet shot out and kicked me square in the face. Caught me off guard for sure. Never heard of a dog punch? Well, now you have. Not too long ago that same dog caught my wife in the eye and scratched her cornea, right across the iris. It healed within a day but she said it hurt like hell.

I still say Jeopardy was wrong according to the way I understood it. And no, I did NOT do any googling on it.

We apologize for the interruption and we return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

And don't forget that Sarge is your best friend :o

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

I'm hanging with Jeopardy on the rabbit punch thing. No Googling for me either. I just seem to recall that term and the prohibition of such punching as offered by Howard Cosell, I think, on the old "Gillette Friday Night Fights" TV programming. I think they were punches behind the ear and common when fighters were in a clinch.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

Well I like to be the first to welcome you with arms wide open :lol: :lol: .
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

C'mon Son wrote:Well I like to be the first to welcome you with arms wide open :lol: :lol: .
Kungfu STYLE! Hiiiiiiitjaaaaa !
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Good Luck Milhouse
Canada

Post by Good Luck Milhouse »

Hey Night,

That is some interesting business being a B1B CC. Safe to say you've flown in them,... ever at full burn ? I would love to hear what that experience is like. It sounds like a perma-grin generating pant shitter ! To the best of my knowledge, our Canadian forces only combat aircraft is the CF18 Hornet although we are apparently signing on to replace them with the F35's.

Milhouse
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Milhouse. I flew in it one time. Unfortunately it only has seats the four necessary crew member. I was lucky enough through my time to earn an "incentive" flight which allowed me to take the place of one of the crew for about a 30 min flight of which I was able to man the controls for about 5-7 minutes. Very stable aircraft. On a sad note we did not have enough fuel to do much full burner stuff. We were able to make a few circles around the aircraft commanders LAKE HOUSE THOUGH :evil: ... Yes he was sure to point that out. Anyways it is not meant to pull a lot of G's like many think all military aircraft can do.

To answer the sound comment. It is unbelievable how loud that plane is with all 4 cooking. Man ... that noise gets in your blood and its like audible crack/cocaine. I used to love when we would do engine runs and feel the heat and pressure change when the augmenter would light off. Just to give you an idea. 1 engine at Mil power uses around 30,000 PPH(pounds/hr) .. when you light of the augmenter and go full burner it goes from 30 to around 60K LOL. 30,000 PPH of fuel is being dumped and lit in the augmenter section ... its AWSOME :twisted:
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Can I get my burger mediun well?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am too busy, in my cat suit playing the keyboard ;)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Milhouse .. here is a picture of the one I flew in at take off ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Great pic Stu !!! The best place to ride in that thing would be the rotary bomb rack, strapped naked to it, with the doors open at full burner. :lol: (Although it might tear the scrotum off).
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

That is SO sexy looking! I mean the smooth lines ... it looks so soft and feminine.. beautiful.
She needs to be handled with care and respect!
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:| ummm ... is it OK if I just reply with a .... Uhhh yes. :lol: :lol: :lol: