Hi...

New to the boards? Make your first post here
MikR0n

Hi...

Post by MikR0n »

My name is shiqaundacantisha-e(female) :shock:

I enjoy knife fights on the beach killing prophet :D
and i enjoy playing on your guys server fun as always.

BF3/MikR0n...
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Hi...

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Lol! "knife fights on the beach"

Welcome Mike!
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

Hah, that sounds very romantic ;)

Good to meet you, and welcome to our servers and community!

-opie
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud(ette)????
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Nightstalker wrote:Hey bud(ette)????
Lol, only you NS lol , welcome to the forums :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

BoOn wrote:
Nightstalker wrote:Hey bud(ette)????
Lol, only you NS lol , welcome to the forums :)

Well .. Mikron said
MikR0n wrote: "My name is shiqaundacantisha-e(female)
But then RFA said
Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:Welcome Mike!
So ... bud(ette) ... Cause I am lost as last years Easter Egg :lol:

Maybe this will be like that one goofy movie called Eurotrip ... Where he thought he was talking(via email) to a dude named Mieke .. pronounced with a long I and silent e (just like the guy ... girl :?: :?: RFA responded to) but as the suspense builds and the plot thickens he realizes he was actually conversing with a hot German blonde which in translation the same spelling would be pronounce M-EE-ka ...

I guess we should ask MikR0n .... hot blond chick .. or ugly dude ... curious minds want to know.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Lol its a "He" , we were chatting with him on TS yesterday :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

OK .. so Hot German chick with a deep voice or Ugly dude ... come on .. we have to know.

OK Ok
Sry Mike .. I am in one of my moods. I only have two .. retarded and stupid ... I will let you pick which one this is. Anyways I had a great valentines night. It all started with a card and some nice Italian ..*cough pizza end cough* ... Then snuggled up on the couch (by myself) to watch a love flick chosen by the wife ... (TV show - Biggest Loser - Also my life title, only the weights have changed) ... then the kiddos go off to bed and ... well I didnt realize because I was passed out of the couch :lol: ... Then come 1130 PM I awake (alone) .. wipe the drool off my face, stumble to bed and realize even though I did not have a blanket on while snoozing onthe couch, my feet and warmer than my wifes feet which are like little tiny IcePaks and made me look like this :shock: ...after the initial rush of endorphins went away I was out again .... sleep .. aaaaaaa .. wake up to little kid coughing ... cough .. cough ... Me > :| ... I get up thinking I had been asleep for maybe 15-20 minutes (you know that point where you know you were good and asleep) and the wife asks ... "You want me to go get her?" ... Had I realized it was 0230 I would have said yes. BUT Me thinking its still Valentines day and being the helpless romantic as you can tell, I said "No hun I got her" ... Then I get the instructions from the wife on what to do .. as if I didnt know already .. .Get my little one and the world got brighter. I pick her up .. she is 2 by the way and she says ... "Morn'n datty" and kisses me on the cheek... uhhhhhhh ... Ole Mr Hardass just turned to a big ole pile a goo. She's 2 man ... TWO... and absolutely adorable (if I do say so myself) and a bundle of heat ... After holding her for some time just ... well ...watching her, we go and get her some chocolate milk .. Why chocolate milk you ask ... because the wife said so thats why .. pfffft. Oh and dont forget to warm it up ... Hey she said. So we crawl on the couch so I can let her sleep somewhat upright. Lay back, hand her the sippy cup just so she can tell me she doesnt want chocolate milk ......... WOMEN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA ... Oh and that she wants to watch Buppies .. aka Bubble Guppies ...dont ask. Its like probably 3 AM by now and I am tired ... She then tells me Dora .. Dora the Explorer. 3 AM I am trying to explain in a soft voice to a 2 yr old that those shows are not on. Whats next ... "Pairpants" .. "Pairpants Ponpon" ... whats that you say .... Yes you read that correct .. Pairpants PonPon is a 2 yr old speak for Spongebob Square pants ... Dont you know anything. Man .. some of you people. Ok so now I am telling her no Spongebob is not on either please go to bed. She then sticks her finger too her mouth and says .. "Shhhhh momma seepin." :| :| :| She is just like her mom. Finally after hearing the train both the actual version and then a 2 yr old going CHOOO CHOOOO .. complete with arm movements ... You have to do that ya know when you go CHOOOO CHOOOO ... and talking about car that went by complete with flattire ... How do I know that .. well the thump thump was a give away. Now we talk about its dark outside and how we need to go to sleep, 5 minutes .. aaa nice and quiet ..... "sissy seepin" .. Yes sissy is sleeping can you go to sleep like sissy and mom. Finally after about 15 more minutes she crawls over on my chest and passes out. Which in turn gave me some of the best sleep I have had in a while. Hence my good stupid/retarded mood.

Welcome to the forums Mike .. One day I will make it to BF3 and let you and everyone else kill me for this story ;) :lol:
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

O...M...F...G...NS .... :o :o :o , tone down the meds a few notches lmfao, actually that story took me back down memory lane when my girl was 4 , I broke my neck and when I was layin down on the couch she brought me a pillow and a band-aid for my neck , awww they grow up so fast :(
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Me thinks Max and oldboi are writing this crap. Nighty can't spell that much by himself :lol: :lol:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
MikR0n

Post by MikR0n »

Yes: I am a male last time i checked.
From FLORIDA home of retirement and hurricanes.
and the name im guessing it has something to do with a short attention span..
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Well don't feel bad .. They say I have ADD but its not its just .... oh look a bunny.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

:lol:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »