Copsuno

New to the boards? Make your first post here
COPSUNO
United States of America

Copsuno

Post by COPSUNO »

Hello everyone,
I am a grumpy old fart. I am 65 retired from 37 years in Law enforcement. I just love to play this game but get frustrated with all the server crashes. My first name is Dan if any wants to know and am also a Vietnam Vet 1967-1968. I do love to travel so that is why am off the server for few weeks at time, sunk all my retirement into a motorhome and the DW and I hit the road when we can afford it. Had two sons, lost one to auto accident 11-11-11, he was a Staff Sergeant in US army and father of two wonderful young ladies. Have been married to same bride for 43 years, no I haven't learned yet. Good to see who is behind screen names. BTW I only use a keyboard and mouse so I am not quite up to par with some of you.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Copsuno

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Cop. First and foremost ... thanks for your service. Next I am sorry about your son, I could not imagine. On a positive note, I have played with/against you many times and always had a good time. Night.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Great to here from you. Just like I always say, we need more OD Green around here. Also my condolences as well. If you don't mind me prying, where, "in country" were you deployed? Had a few friends in that "Police Action" One took an RPG right through his chest, missed his heart and just grazed his backbone out the way out. Amazing he survived. Anyway glad to have you on our side.

Sarge Out.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sarge wrote: One took an RPG right through his chest, missed his heart and just grazed his backbone out the way out. Amazing he survived.

:32: :20: :32: :20: You have GOT to be kidding me.?!?!?!?!?!?!?
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Not to redirect this post, but yup. He is stiched up in the chest like Frankenstien and just below his shoulder blades you can put your fist into his back up to your palm.....damn.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Hey Cop, I cannot tell you how glad I am to find out that I am no longer the oldest fart on the server! I've enjoyed DC gaming with you over the years too. I echo the sentiments on the loss of your son....
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

Welcome Copsuno... Appreciate your public service and my condolence to your son. See you in game. :D
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog