RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

RickPetko is new again

Post by RickPetko »

Hi,
My name is Rick Petko. I knew you guys in a previous life before BF3 :D
I hope all is well with you all. I have been phone dating NightStalker for a couple of months now. We have gardening, beer, and fishing in common.
RP
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: RickPetko is new again

Post by Nightstalker »

I once knew a Rick Petko. Warm, fuzzy, had a friend named Steve. I think Steve and Opus were pals. Anyways good to see you around Rick Petko ... enjoy your stay. Oh and Sarge is a big gardener too. In fact you say your into beer and gardening you should post ALOT!!!!!!!! of pictures of the beer you drink and your vegetables too as he loves to see em.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Jeepin and Bigfoot 009.JPG
I don't drink this beer because it's horrible. However I like posting Saquatch/Bigfoot sightings with it on those goofy forums LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Lmao ... I have only had one barleywine/old style ale before and yes YUK. But the one I had was 25yrs old. I would give that one a try though as I have enjoyed pretty much everything Sierra Nevada has made.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Believe me when I say..That beer is Nasty!!!!...Heres some pics of my container garden as of today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell are you??? That was one three hour tour........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

I used to know a Rick Petko - very gassy fella, not worth a hoot at dc - but a good guy, fun to chitty chat with.... Hope you're not as gassy and better squad member if you're going to play bf3!

:D :D :D

Good to see ya Rick! You get some good trips in the new boat? Lovin it?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Shoot Rick that has grown up quite a bit. Looking good and seems to be producing quite well. Only thing I could recommend.

Trim your fingernails dude. :P
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Hiya Son and Swodi, I'm still Gassy and nasty, I sold my boat back in March to nice old couple that fishes the Gulf of Alaska. I didn't want an anchor around my neck, soooo it's gone ! Where do I go from here....I don't know. I still have my cedar and canvas canoe and my fishin pole and cooler for beer. I guess I'm set. Lifes good and hope its good to you guys too.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Nightstalker wrote:Shoot Rick that has grown up quite a bit. Looking good and seems to be producing quite well. Only thing I could recommend.

Trim your fingernails dude. :P
LOL , I like my nails that way, the berries come off nicely :lol:
Next year I'm going for a full blown garden I hope. I don't have much area but whats available will be planted.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

I'm quite sure Nighty would just love those nails digging into his back....just saying. :D

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Sarge wrote:I'm quite sure Nighty would just love those nails digging into his back....just saying. :D
Ya Sure you betchya Sarge !
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I told her she has a pretty voice :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :25: :25: :25: :25:
Tuck

Post by Tuck »

Nightstalker wrote:I told her she has a pretty voice :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :25: :25: :25: :25:
Rick or his wife? :P :P
Ya..I'm an old fart
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Both :7:
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

A recent pic of me at our neighborhood barbecue and concert. I had a bit too much beer.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

WOW that mustve been some kind of BBQ..... BTW that mustve been some kind of turd too you turd!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :25: :25:
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

RickPetko wrote:Believe me when I say..That beer is Nasty!!!!...Heres some pics of my container garden as of today.
You have very... female'ish hands. (just saying.. )

How are you ? :) And where the heck is STEVE ?! I've missed him tons, had dreams of ...errh nvm.
I've been busy myself, but slowly getting back online again. Going out fishing on Thursday till Sunday with an old childhood friend! We have rented a cabin in sweden, and I just can't wait to go swing my "stick" again..
Gosh it brings back memories with Steve.... <3

Btw! Has anyone tried singing.. "Swing low, sweet chariot, Coming for to carry me home!", while bouncing your Sneezing Snorkle and crown jewels back and forth ? It's alot of fun...
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

SNEEZING SNORKEL! !!!!!!!! .... WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Whirly

Post by Whirly »

good to see ya back ricky baby, hope all is well with you my friend. Cant beleive you sold you new boat but hey shit happens for a reason. hows that truck of yours going?
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Heya Whirly baby !
I've been good. I just built a new comp and got it up and running. I've yet to download all the BF files and such. The boat was ok, but as life goes the hassle's of "things" get to be too much at times. A nice old couple bought it for nearly what I paid for it. It now has a very productive life in the Gulf of Alaska, based out of the Prince of Whales Island. It's used for troll caught salmon and commercial Halibut fishing. The Jeep is huge fun as expected and it's been used frequently this summer in our mountainous, muddy, tree root infested, trails here in WA state.
Hope to talk to you guys soon and catch up with the business of DC. I owe Swanny a reply to his email also, as I will be in his vicinity this week :)