Ok I'm here as Xtream LadySniper

New to the boards? Make your first post here
xtreamladysniper

Ok I'm here as Xtream LadySniper

Post by xtreamladysniper »

I don't usually do forums but here goes.......Can you honestly say Miz is the only person in your room using something out of the ordinary? If he is, because I know of more people who use things worse than that in your server and I don't see them being banned. And banned for how long? With a dying game is this a wise move for any admin to take? Miz doesn't come in first or overwhelming with high score. Why not look at them? Well it's ok we've only been around 12 years nice to see the respect is used here.

Sad, if you ask me. Really sad.
BoOn
Canada

Re: Ok I'm here as Xtream LadySniper

Post by BoOn »

If you and Miz have read the server rules than you will realize that exploits/glitches and hacks are not allowed here , if caught than a ban is imposed as in the case of your clan mate.
xtreamladysniper wrote:Sad, if you ask me. Really sad.
Whats sad is that your here discussing this and not miz , what else is sad is that you think its ok for a person to have a unfair advantage on other regular players who dont use hacks. I assure you that screenshots are taken daily of players including admins to ensure that EA117 is as clean as possible. Quality over Quantity !
xtreamladysniper wrote:Miz doesn't come in first or overwhelming with high score
Maybe if Miz stopped relying on using hacks he would develop natural tactics.
xtreamladysniper wrote:With a dying game is this a wise move for any admin to take
With a dying game is it wise for any player to use hacks and risk being banned from whats left of populated servers ?
xtreamladysniper wrote:Well it's ok we've only been around 12 years nice to see the respect is used here.
Miz was the one that came to our server and disrespected us by using hacks!
xtreamladysniper

Post by xtreamladysniper »

You said it was sad I was here discussing this instead of Miz. Would you not do the same for one of yours? I have been team leader for over 10 yrs and have always tried to work things out with respect. But I can see this is going nowhere so here's the solution. You keep banning people and for Xtream we will very well get along without EA games. I am talking for me and miz only at this point. My team is welcome to do what they want as far as going in your server. Again it's sad to come to this but your choice even if it was a bad one.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

xtreamladysniper wrote:Again it's sad to come to this but your choice even if it was a bad one.
It was his "choice" to come into our server using a hack knowing full well he will be banned if caught. He was caught, he was banned. There is no 'choices' as you call it. It's the rules this server has played by since day one, and will continue to do so. Hacking/glitching=ban, period. As for respect, who's disrespecting who here??
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sniper .. I think what Boon means by it is sad you are here is that Miz was not man/woman enough to come here and discuss it him/herself. And then you ask if we believe Miz is the only one. That is an easy answer. Nope but the fact of THIS matter is HE/SHE GOT CAUGHT. Your Xtreme clan is more than welcome to come play on this server as long as the rules are followed. It is that simple. You can continue your rant about how the one cheating Miz was mistreated but it will fall on deaf ears. Anyone found cheating will receive the same outcome.

If you feel it is that sad for this server to ban hackers/cheats then feel free to go play on a server with no rules. Because we here enjoy an even playing field with honest people.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

:7: :8:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

LadySniper... I respect the fact that you are coming to aid one of yours (clans person). I am here to come defend mine. Miz got caught cheating by one of our Admins. This deserves a ban and the player did (get banned). EA117 server rules state this. Miz wants to play on EA117 server? Either Miz pleads the case or buy a new game (keyhash). Anyone gets caught cheating will be banned period. Again this is one of our rules. Dont like the rules go play somewhere else. End of discussion.......
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

C'mon Son wrote:Either Miz pleads the case or buy a new game (keyhash).
This is not a option Cmon, SC said it best that its the person being banned and not just the keyhash. Since Miz has not stepped forward to speak on his behalf and this being the wrong section for this convo im locking the thread. If Miz wants to speak for himself he can do so in the "un-ban request" section.