What the hell is dirtnaps problem?

New to the boards? Make your first post here
dirtnap

What the hell is dirtnaps problem?

Post by dirtnap »

At the risk of being labeled a whiner and a sniveler, it seems a lot of the players at EA 117 would rather I go somewhere else. I get the strong impression I'm not well liked. I've got some vague ideas what's going on but I'd rather hear it first hand so I understand clearly what the problem is. So here's your big chance to dump on me. Let's hear it and don't pull any punches. Get it off your chest.
dirtnap
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: What the hell is dirtnaps problem?

Post by Nightstalker »

Who are you?????
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sgt. B
Canada

Post by Sgt. B »

I've never had a problem with you. I know the name Night. Dirtnap-he's on there lots. Do you recognize my name NS?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I was being sarcastic as I found his *introductory* post somewhat comical.(him and I have already talked about that though and he understood why I felt the need for sarcasm) I have talked to dirt a time or two in game. Not for anything rules related that I recall, just minor chit chat.

And yes I remember you to B.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
dirtnap

Post by dirtnap »

The introductory section was not the place to address the situation (if there is a situation). Actually I hope I was wrong about the whole thing. Soooooo..... forget my original post and I'll keep a check on my tender little feelings and play the game. Sorry guys.
I'm trying to get TS going. I'm sure that will provide better communication and help alleviate any future misunderstandings on my part. I can hear you guys talking on TS but I'm unable to reply. I've checked the mic with the windows sound feature and it is working so I'm assuming it's something to do with TeamSpeak. Any suggestions would appreciated.
Thanks for your patience.
dirtnap
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Have you checked to make sure your mic is on through the normal PC settings. Mine was not and I thought the entire time it was something wrong with TS :oops: :31: