Howdy

New to the boards? Make your first post here
RebelNurse
United States of America

Howdy

Post by RebelNurse »

Howdy fellers. RebelNurse here.
I've played sporadically on here for a few months and finally figured I'd jump on the forums to see what debauchery ensued on here :D ....and all my friends are married and/or have kids so I'm bored.

I'm a 27yr old redneck nurse from East Texas. I started playing here because it was a DC server AND it had a low ping (God Bless Texas). I like using the M16 (kinda annoyed it calls it an A2 but it fires full-auto), despise the Beretta M9 (Why no 1911??!?!?). I can't fly and, as my in game score often shows, I suck at life and everything in between. I'm a smart-@$$ but do TRY to control myself.
I like guns, 4-wheelers, the old Toyota FJ40 (JEEP sucks), women with flat stomachs and nice derrieres, and strong coffee.

Also, I see cats are prevalent here...I ain't a cat person, so here's a tactical dog pic...Not my dog or my AR 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I was almost attacked by an armadillo once
fromage

Re: Howdy

Post by fromage »

Rebel! Good to see you on here.

This may get interesting.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I have a new best friend. Welcome to the forums. Great post aside from the Texas crap. Spent 6 years there. That was long enough.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Nightstalker wrote:I have a new best friend.
Shakes head, raises arms, screams hallelujah. ;)
Last edited by Sarge 1/68th Armor on January 27th, 2014, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Welcome.

SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Reb! Good to see you and shoot you again.

Glad you found a good server, one that's a lot cooler than the ole Dawg Pwned we used to play on. I rarely play BF1942 anymore, I fell in love with DC.

In case anyone was wondering, me, RebelNurse, and Rush used to play all the time back a year (or two?) ago on this CTF BF1942 server together. Ah, the memories.

Yes, there are many cats running around here. Watch your step, lots of poop. They miss the litter box at times. :26:
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
RebelNurse
United States of America

Post by RebelNurse »

Yeah Tes, we need to get Rush on here more. I miss the good old days of Forgotten Hope and Battlegroup... Oh the havoc I could wreak with a Garand and clear line of sight...I was actually a really good player back then.

So Night, what's so bad about Texas? Aside from the fact that in my area, we've experienced Spring, Fall, and Winter all in the span of 3 days. lol

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Abilene ;)
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RebelNurse
United States of America

Post by RebelNurse »

Yuck...No wonder...
East Texas is MUUCH nicer. You can experience all 4 seasons in 1 week, you'll run the AC in December, but it can (and has) snow on Easter. We have a very brief Spring (About 2 weeks). High temps in the Summer only reach about 105 degrees.
We have some very nice rivers and lakes. When wheelin down in the Neches River bottom, you can experience the wild life in the form of coyotes, hogs (holy crap at the dang hogs), the occasional panther, and the snakes...O-M-G at the dang snakes...Copperheads, moccasins, rattlers, and those dang king snakes that scare the crap outa you cause they look like a fat moccasin... One of my best "Oh sh- oh sh- oh sh-" moments involved being chased by a coachwhip.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL, I am familiar with all of those. Been to the "Rattlesnake Roundup" a few times in Sweetwater. Even decided it would be a good idea to hunt rattlesnakes with a good friend of mine. I think when he sold them there was 180 pounds (which is not really that much). Had one of my Master Sergeants get bit and his forearm alone swelled up to 18 in. Crazy thing was he sat in the waiting room for 5 hrs before they did anything.

I hog hunted a few times when I was there. Never did any good. My in-laws have some land around Eastland. They have sent me (or my wife I should say) many pics of all the hogs. I guess they (in-laws) do not realize or have not figured out they eat good when cook over mesquite coals. Speaking of which, when are yall going to quit calling mesquite a tree. It is a tall bush that is HARD AS HELL to chop down. LOLOL Of course on your side of the state, people are probably familiar with a tree that gets over 10 ft tall.

Abilene has the same weather. If you don't like it .. wait a few minutes. I will say it got cold there. Many times on the flight line I would be standing next to the APU exhaust to warm up.

Is a king snake the same as a bull snake??? I saw plenty of those.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Nom nom nom.