Battle of the Bulge BM 21

Rally Monkey

Battle of the Bulge BM 21

Post by Rally Monkey »

OMG friggin get rid of this arty. :o
For last few weeks there are only pixel aiming biatches using this weapon and it is ruining this map.
Blue can't even spawn at fuel depot anymore.
It would be different if a sniper sighted for the 21 but that never happens.
Instead it's only score whores using it and pixel aiming was NEVER accounted for by the original coders of this mod.

Add a transport helo to red that has no guns on it or add another T72 but PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: Battle of the Bulge BM 21

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

OOOH OOOH AHH AHH....someone's ready to throw some. Get rid or arty altogether or give blue the same boyee

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Rally Monkey wrote: It would be different if a sniper sighted for the 21 but that never happens.
Have proof of that? Last night I was in the BM21 when you accused me of pixel aiming. I can think of at least 2-3 special opps and snipers who gave me targets at blue depo. Want player names? I will be glad to provide those to you.

If I am blue and I see BM21 hitting blue depo as soon as game starts then I have no doubt there is pixel aiming going on. Beyond that, it is hard to judge.

Stop tossing poop w/o looking :lol:

IANYF
Spilling_Guts
Saudi Arabia

Post by Spilling_Guts »

i_am_not_your_father wrote:
Rally Monkey wrote: It would be different if a sniper sighted for the 21 but that never happens.
Have proof of that? Last night I was in the BM21 when you accused me of pixel aiming. I can think of at least 2-3 special opps and snipers who gave me targets at blue depo. Want player names? I will be glad to provide those to you.

If I am blue and I see BM21 hitting blue depo as soon as game starts then I have no doubt there is pixel aiming going on. Beyond that, it is hard to judge.

Stop tossing poop w/o looking :lol:

IANYF

I disagree Carlos, I witnessed to what Rally mentioned today. I was even tked by the pixel aiming BM21 when holding the flag gray.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Spilling_Guts wrote: I witnessed to what Rally mentioned today. I was even tked by the pixel aiming BM21 when holding the flag gray.
I did not say that pixel aiming never happens and I agree... it is a cheap tactic. But my posting clearly says, "last night". I was manning the BM21 and got nice targets of blue depo and got accused of pixel aiming by Rally. And then I see his posting. Hey, many of us have been on the receiving end but some handle it differently. In many occasions, it has taken me about 4-5 tries to get in the Apache before the BM21 gets me. But then I make darn sure that BM21 is history.
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

It goes on ALL the time.
So now I HAVE to supply proof?
Whatever...

I was NOT REFERRING to JUST the ONE TIME you got some good spots last night.
So gimme a break!

It's common knowledge that it is a regular occurrence on this map.

I posted this thread because this has been occurring MULTIPLE TIMES over the last several weeks.
Just about every time the map is run and it seems to be increasing exponentially.

And as you can see from the other posts I DO have witnesses... So there!!! LOL!!!
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

You are missing the point here. If you falsely accuse someone, especially an admin, for breaking the rules or of poor sportsmanship, you won't even need to show proof... I will make sure you are kicked for making false accusations. Granted you are a regular and I was playing under a different name, I would give you the benefit of the doubt.

And by the way, pixel aiming has been going on for years but just because you have been in the receiving end more lately doesn't make it worse.

At any rate, thanks for bringing this up. It will be reviewed accordingly.
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Post by Lt.Dangle »

shush hacker, lol im with rally on this. if it was possible make red main capable?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

gotta agree, the bm21 needs to be altered or removed. i don't care who is doing it, it is lame. pixel aiming is almost as bad as glitching or hacking in my opinion, it's an exploit of the game.. in this case a ridiculously unfair knowledge base of this particular server, this particular map. it is totally weak play, and pathetic.
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

RoLnRoCk wrote:gotta agree, the bm21 needs to be altered or removed. i don't care who is doing it, it is lame. pixel aiming is almost as bad as glitching or hacking in my opinion, it's an exploit of the game.. in this case a ridiculously unfair knowledge base of this particular server, this particular map. it is totally weak play, and pathetic.
Vindicated...
My point was made...
Witnesses produced and posted on this thread...
I rang the bell...
Now it is up to the admins to decide if they heard it or not... ;)

BTW I didn't miss any point.
The point of the discussion thread is NOT about whether or I falsely accused anyone.
You attempt to obfuscate the issue with that point... "Alinsky" much?
def: Saul Alinksy - "Rules for Radicals" - Derail legitimate discussion with side issues and personal attacks.

The thread topic is about whether the pixel aiming for BM21 is excessive.
NOT whether 1 time you had good sights from snipers while using that arty.

BTW at the beginning of the round on the night in question, Adahua or whatever his name WAS pixel aiming at the start of the round before you got in the 21! I got nailed spawning 3 times within the first 3 mins or so.
THAT"S WHY I GOT UPSET! ONLY THEN DID you get in the 21, so save your threats for another thread.
sheesh! like being married, throw in everything but the kitchen sink! :lol:

The VALID point I made was regarding whether or not the pixel aiming is excessive.
That is the ONLY point to be discussed.
You can choose to discuss that point or as you did, bring up a completely different point.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

A few quotes from your 1st posting:

"pixel aiming biatches..."
"...score whores..."

Excuse me, but the fact that you accused me of pixel aiming I can't help to take the above insults personal and that's where I have a problem.

On the next Bulge map, I will make sure I bring a box of tissues.

Closing this thread.