Kicked form server?

zanshin1

Kicked form server?

Post by zanshin1 »

Why kick? .......I was shooting at helo to come back and get me cuz he left empty.....at least say something first.....I cant get back in...is this a ban? just let me know so I dont keep trying...TY
zanshin1

Re: Kicked form server?

Post by zanshin1 »

I hope it dont come to dat.....I dont even know about cd keys/hashkeys etc.....im lucky if i get my comp on. Its just an understanding amongst all tht ive ever played with......shoot at me and i cum git u, u friendly i pick u up.....enemy...well u die...lol....aww, cmon sense of humor all. I still have a std keyboard and corded mouse.....its a bitch to try and find the right f keys under duress...plus ive been playin fer along time....ill admit its been since 03......ive never been banned anywhere b4 so this would be new to me...oh well.......sry all, twas fun........:(...ill miss u all....
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

You were caught shooting a freindly humvee until it blew up. THEN you shot at a teammate and it wasnt just one or two shots, it was multiple. And all this while I was right behind you. I dont know if you hit them or not but your shots were very close.

To be honest, I felt as though you have been playing long enough to know that is not acceptable. I will lift the ban this time just please watch your fire from now on. ;) .. C ya on the battlefield Zanshin

Oh plus it was just for a day .. not a permanent thing.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Was there anyone in the humvee?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

No but of course that is really not relevant if you think about it. Destroying friendly vehicles is considered disruptive to gameplay. Now if it did have someone in it, I would be explaining how you also TK'd.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

"No but of course that is really not relevant if you think about it".

I think it is relevant,.... I will shoot vehicles if they are smoking or have damage so that a new one will pop up, nothing worse than getting in a damged vehicle.

Plus If the towel head is hiding behind the humvee to get health I will shoot the vehicle and send him flying in the air.

Sometimes when I know theres a towel runnin around ill grab a vehicle and take out the rest so he cant get one and kill me. Then I find him, etc. or mine the only vehicle left.......and hide, waiting for him to jump in....then I can laugh.

I dont recall what ur talking about, so I can only speculate.

Cuz I remember waiting for the helo and shooting at it to come and get me......he came back I jumped in, then we fly off and I was kicked.

I didnt see any inquiry as to what was going on......and or warning.....just a kick....?
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

zanshin1 wrote:
Cuz I remember waiting for the helo and shooting at it to come and get me
ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING ANNOYING !!!!!!

If you can tie your shoelaces than im sure you can learn some F keys Zanshin lol.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

seems pretty petty for a 1 day ban imho. i shoot a few rounds at departing vehicles/helos sometimes to catch a ride too, and i know how to use my f keys just fine. i also occasionally blow up damaged vehicles, unless it is heavy armor and we might need it. whatever though, case closed.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I will explain again and maybe this time it will sink in and I am not trying to be a dick I just get a kick out of why people try to justify wrong doings ...OK here we go he shot at a freindly helo ... THEN shot and blew up a freindly humvee that was NOT smoking and not a single axis player around .... THEN shot at a FREINDLY player .... all within a matter or 30 seconds. I don't know how much more you need. Read the explination in its entirety. Not just the part that sounds "pretty petty" and make your comments. It wasn't ONE thing that got you banned it was multiple things. For me I don't see the point in kicking a regular. Regulars SHOULD know the rules and FOLLOW them. They SHOULD be the example for anyone coming into the server. A 1 day ban is really just a slap on the hand ... Its ONE day. Yes I have fell victim to a one day ban so I know how it feels and I would bet I would have received the same or more if I had done the same.... PLUS it takes less time to repair a humvee than it does to blow up and respawn.