Ingame Video

bRiNK
United States of America

Ingame Video

Post by bRiNK »

As a part of a deal with Nightstalker, here is a short 5 min+ video of me playing in the server.
Some notes on the video:
Sorry about the poor quality, but you can still see what's going on.
Also, my capture card doesn't pick up audio.
I get some decent frags + a knife haha.
I think I go ~23-1 in this clip on Berlin.
I get called a cheater in the video :D
I ended the round 80-26.
If you want the full round just let me know.

Hopefully this proves that I don't cheat, hack, etc. lol

Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: Ingame Video

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Gotta say, good vid.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

Interesting.

I actually really appreciate the video as all I had seen before was just pictures....like these...

** images removed **

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I think I see some differences Watson. :geek:
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

well i'm impressed
Southern Cross
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Japan

Post by Southern Cross »

yeah really interesting
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey brink .... I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Thanks for the video and of course your ban is lifted Happy gaming bud :D
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
bRiNK
United States of America

Post by bRiNK »

Thanks, Nightstalker. I apologize again for the disruption and hassle.

As for my screen shots, they look strange...but I know why.
Obviously, those screen shots are not very accurate depictions of my POV. The text is not legible and it appears my horizontal cross-hairs are missing. I have run a server before and we found that screen shots taken via BFRM have a lot of correlation with what resolution the player is using. I play on "800x600x32 @ 60" and that is more than likely why the screen shot looks so odd.

BTW: Thanks for the positive reviews on my video. :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

You are welcome and apology accepted. I am sure you can understand my reasoning for being "harsh" to regs considering you said you ran a server.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

I've never thought you to be a cheater or hack, just the style of gameplay conspicuous and 'cheap' at best. It has to do with the clan as a whole, where you and creamzor come from. Cream have been banned from countless communities and servers, for his style of gameplay and suspicious moves. Creamzor once came on TS with me back in TLB days, and wanted to show me and others the moves and tricks. Eventhough he took the time to show and tell, it didn't change our views on it. It's cheap, just like planting C4 on a flag.
I don't personally care for it, and I want to play the game on the same level as everybody else.

Regardless.. Cheating is for the losers. The purpose of a game is to entertain, challenge you.. If you take away those factors by cheating, what's the purpose in playing at all?

I honorstly think brink is a decent player, not a cheater. ( regardless of the video ). I could mention a whole list of other players I find suspicious instead, but I won't. I don't point fingers, untill im absolutely sure of my case.

PS. You could have turned off your HAX in that specific video.. lol! >.<
Secondly.. it's on a infantry map, not hard to round up a good score if your having a good day. ;)

-opie
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Is there a cheat for flying the C130. Nighty could use the help :lol:

With Great Speed
tatu

Post by tatu »

imortal! LOL
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am gonna have to let you fly one time ... I want to see if the mouth of EA117 has the balls to back it up in flying skills ground boy ;)
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Sarge wrote:Is there a cheat for flying the C130. Nighty could use the help :lol:
All he has to do is talk to ***FURY*** for that hack , I was on a mountain top on Gazalla lastnight facing the repair pad flag in the NE when the next thing I know im standing on the ac130 wing going into the sky , we had a good laugh at that one lol.

Im gonna man up to you Brink and apologize for assuming you cheated/hacked, From what is VISABLE on your video there is nothing that suggests you do. However thou your on a much higher skill level (infantry)than ANYONE on the server and with that comes the frustration, im used to getting killed alot by other good players but im also able to kill them almost as much as they kill me on the ground. With you thou there is no "Fun" factor when your on the other team as it gets old fast constantly getting mowed down by someone half the time you dont see. I sooner just leave the round untill the infantry map is over.

But again I apologize and hope that you can understand my point of view.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Nightstalker wrote:I am gonna have to let you fly one time ... I want to see if the mouth of EA117 has the balls to back it up in flying skills ground boy ;)
Game on boyee :) When I log my timing is perfect it Ohama :lol:

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Well hopefully we will both be on blue next time a map with a 130 comes around.
bRiNK
United States of America

Post by bRiNK »

Johnny: Thanks for the apology, I appreciate it. I totally understand where you are coming from with the "no fun factor" thing, I've been there many times too. Perhaps we should team up from now on? 8-)

Opus: You associate Cream and myself too closely. I know the guy and we were on the same team for a VERY short period of time in this game and COD4. Our style may be similar, yes, but it is your opinion that it is a "cheap" game-play. The object is to be a "challenging" competitor and I think I achieve that haha.
BTW, Infantry is my specialty but I am still proficient in the air...ask SC :P
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

Boon - you're a wise-ass, and smart guy, a pain in my ass on basically any map that I'm not on your team, a easy friend to talk to, a super super awesome support team player with the spawn vehicles - and even more than you had before - simply someone that get's respect because you are put it out there like you feel and offer up your pov - and it is what it is - if it changes it changes, but it is what it is... thumbs up brotha

~lil turkey
ÇreamzØr°

Post by ÇreamzØr° »

opus wrote:I've never thought you to be a cheater or hack, just the style of gameplay conspicuous and 'cheap' at best. It has to do with the clan as a whole, where you and creamzor come from. Cream have been banned from countless communities and servers, for his style of gameplay and suspicious moves. Creamzor once came on TS with me back in TLB days, and wanted to show me and others the moves and tricks. Eventhough he took the time to show and tell, it didn't change our views on it. It's cheap, just like planting C4 on a flag.
I don't personally care for it, and I want to play the game on the same level as everybody else.

Regardless.. Cheating is for the losers. The purpose of a game is to entertain, challenge you.. If you take away those factors by cheating, what's the purpose in playing at all?

I honorstly think brink is a decent player, not a cheater. ( regardless of the video ). I could mention a whole list of other players I find suspicious instead, but I won't. I don't point fingers, untill im absolutely sure of my case.

PS. You could have turned off your HAX in that specific video.. lol! >.<
Secondly.. it's on a infantry map, not hard to round up a good score if your having a good day. ;)

-opie
What, because me and just about nearly every player who was moderately skilled used to use the double jump? Please. Opus, these are unnecessary things that I don't even have to do in order to acquire the score I usually have. My gameplay is hardly relevant to the reasoning behind most of my bans. In fact, I would even say that being banned in regards to "suspicious movement," more or less falls on the fault of the admin. I can do just as well without using any sort of "glitch," as coined by you, in terms of movement.

Oh, and what clan was it that Brink and I were in? Because we were never, at any one point in either of our gaming history's, in the same clan/community. This playing field is a lot more broad than you're allowing, and just because the game has virtually no skilled players anymore, doesn't mean you get to ostracize me for said reasoning.

Regardless of all this, I don't really care what you consider my game style to be in terms of "fairness." I play this game for enjoyment, and enjoyment alone. I don't play for some trumped up score in a game where nobody cares anymore, as is the competitive condition of this game.
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

wow "ÇreamzØr°", no wonder your name doesn't ring a bell.... the term "high poluttin', self righteous ass" isn't allowed in the server..
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
ÇreamzØr°

Post by ÇreamzØr° »

Right, although I'm actually neither of those things. I appreciate your concern, however, and thank you for your input.