TEAMSWITCHING

Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Re: TEAMSWITCHING

Post by Kamalla »

So Grizz me lerve, you want AIDS' ice cream cotton candy panties? An if yer pissy, start wearing Depends! ;) JK, I understand what you are talking about... RMonkey and RFA still try to strip me out of my full metal skirt (tank - usually Abrams) and TSwap to do so ! The tank hookers! ;)

It is fun betwixt us... but you are right the douche-bags that are not the long time EA117 hookers do it for stacking process'. I do it at the beginning because I have a choice to do so, and I know that some of the fun lads that make up the group choose certain factions, and it is fun to hunt them down nonetheless. I don't fly or do arty thingies... it is just fun to hunt down one of my EA117 D(ouche) C(****), erm crab-cake... lads- I mean BattleField BFs and have a laugh. I always ask the mod at the beginning of the game, unless I feel naughty! Otherwise, if teams are unbalanced I offer B4 going to spank RFA in a scrum... ;) (Am I the only one who brings a cricket paddle (bat) to a rugby game?)

Yer not the only one, just brush it off... most of the Douchies wont be here tomorrow anyhow...

Come camp me.... bring wine, smoores, a map, a highlighter, and traveling tales!

Dara
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Man I knew I liked Grizz ... And to be honest I cant say of one time I have ever seen him switch. I dont think my post nor Grizz's or any of the others comments that oppose switching stems from us seeing the "jackasses" of the server unless you want to consider the regulars that switch jackasses. Its teamswitching in general. As I have stated .. If NO ONE switched and PLAYED WHERE THE SERVER PUT YOU ... NOTHING would be said and EVERYONE would have their chance at each of the preferrable weapons ;)

And this was NOT directed towards you Kam ... just the comments that have been made and the subject in general. :)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

I can honestly say that I was NOT directing my rant at any particular person or even thinking of a certain individual(s). I just really really really hate getting autoswitched after I have busted my ass trying to cap flags just to have some selfish asshole join up half way through the fkng map and SWITCH TO THE TEAM I'M ON CAUSING ME TO GET SWITCHED TO THE OTHER TEAM!
HI! I love you!
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Lmao...
Nightstalker wrote:And this was NOT directed towards you Kam ... just the comments that have been made and the subject in general. :)
If your reading level was over grade 2, playtime sandbox, then you might have noticed that I had agreed! I had just added how I proceed into the game sometimes. Grizz has a valid point and never said that his thoughts were directed at any moral or institutional person whatsoever, as was my interjection.

Now, let's go back to cookies and milk and play safe.... :D :twisted:

PS - everyone lerves Grizzy
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

Kam, with all due respect.....them big words you are using makes me hawt!!
HI! I love you!
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Kamalla wrote:If your reading level was over grade 2, playtime sandbox, then you might have noticed that I had agreed!

Ouch ... It was 8 beers and a few shots of JD honey that lowered my IQ .. I thought RFA said it would make me smarter :? :D
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Loolz Grizzy.... BIG Teddy-Bear hugz

Want me to read the Treaty of Utrecht, a great novel by Herman Hesse, or your Constitution (oh, RMonkey does that every day, nothing new)? :P

now Grizz, tag, yer it!
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

RFA also told me he would still respect me in the morning, sumbich never called!
HI! I love you!
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Nightstalker wrote:I thought RFA said it would make me smarter :? :D
A moon-shining Virginian??? I have a bridge for you to buy............

(Sorry Sugar-Daddy, that joke was at your Xpence. I will make it up somehow! ;))
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Grizzly wrote:RFA also told me he would still respect me in the morning, sumbich never called!
Hell I had to chew my own damn arm off to get away without waking you......
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.