Server Crashes

Grizzly
United States of America

Server Crashes

Post by Grizzly »

I really appreciate all the work that goes into keeping the server running and I hope someone can figure out why it keeps crashing at the end of maps. We just start to get a few people on and it crashes, it gets kinda frustrating and many people end up not rejoining (like me). I know everyone has real life stuff happening and it might be too late in the ball game to worry about it but if one of you computer literate meth heads are tweaking really hard at 3 a.m. and have absolutely nothing else to do besides count pixels on your monitor maybe you can have a look and try to figure it out.

Thank you and GOOD DAY SIR!
HI! I love you!
TOG | Whirly

Re: Server Crashes

Post by TOG | Whirly »

i was playing the other day and Gazala was played probably 4 times in the space of 3 hours , what is going on, is it short listing or doubling up mapas and playing twice? hmmmm'
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Being hacked ... and instead of when the first person joins which would be ID #0 It is starting at 12. Then it randomly goes up until it reaches a number beyond the max. ie 48. Then we are getting the server full messege. We are looking for a fix for this so please bare with us ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

TOG | Whirly wrote: is it short listing or doubling up mapas and playing twice? hmmmm'

Whatsa you do, you isa Italiano? :lol:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sorry I didnt mean to ignore that post Whirly. Was there a map run before each Gazala that was not in rotation. If so Gazala is the "idle" map so the server will default to that map if what should be the next map within the rotation is not set. ;) Hence starting the rotation all over .... clear as mud????
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.