Camping question RE C130

Demonic
Australia

Camping question RE C130

Post by Demonic »

today on gazala, this naughty demon managed to steal the C130 and returned to reds main...i was sitting idle on our runway (within our death bubble), laughing at a player i wont mention, constantly spawning and dying.

while sitting idle after a couple of minutes, i began getting attacked by the F 16 from blue, followed by someone in the A 10.

im asking, because i know the rule when you leave a main, you are fair game, even if someone follows you in while trying to repair.how does this rule apply when you swipe someone elses plane instead ?!

just curious.....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Camping question RE C130

Post by Nightstalker »

Swodi and I go taken out after stealing the 130 by the SA3 while parked in the red main the other day. I think you answered your own question. The C130 left the main ... not necessarily your main but the main from which it spawns. It seems these questions only come up when someone uses a different weapon for the same purpose. IE. People using C4 to destroy the stolen C130 vs a plane, tank, or even the SA3. You were not thinking that you in the stolen 130 would be covered under the safety of main would you???
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i was just double checking to make sure.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

yeah, a good hiding spot for the 130 is hard - but it's a blast stealing it :D :D

but yeah, I'd have to say a stolen vehicle is fair game anywhere anytime with any weapon... I'd also caution my fellow teammates to stay clear of the stolen vehicle because the other team will be here shortly trying to blow it up and if you're standing around it - you're going to get 'damaged' too...

NS - the other day at Gaz - Boon seriously thinks I have stealing problem - I stold that Frogfoot soo many times - I was even buzzin around in the hind at the end :D
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

swodi wrote:Boon seriously thinks I have stealing problem
True story, EA117's resident clepto lmao
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LMAO ..... So did I buy a bunch of drinks that night for Red or did you take my 50 dollars???????
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Nightstalker wrote:LMAO ..... So did I buy a bunch of drinks that night for Red or did you take my 50 dollars???????
You owe me 12K!!! Anna yé quofed a few libations... but you ran away B4 the spanking... not allowed! ;) :twisted:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I get nervous when ya bring out the cat o nine tails.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

haha - I think it was for big red - I wouldn't steal from my own team!!!

LOL