What he do?

zanshin1

What he do?

Post by zanshin1 »

Is brink, dangle?

Im just curious, What he do to get banned?

If i read it right, to help the server....
I dont see how a ban ever helps a server...?

peace
bRiNK
United States of America

Re: What he do?

Post by bRiNK »

I am not Lt.Dangle.

Originally, I did nothing to warrant a permanent ban from the server. I didn't break any rules so the reason is still unclear. I was told one of the reasons may be to help the longevity of the server by keeping the gameplay balanced and skill levels relatively even. However, I circumvented the ban by playing under different aliases/CD-keys. That is why I am banned now.
Dr.SunHud
United States of America

Post by Dr.SunHud »

Back in the day when this game was thriving, there were thousands great players like Brink. Now with so few people playing "this ol game" his skills and abilities stand out in the crowd.

I think what most people don’t realize, is most of us left playing the game are just average, and for whatever reason some can't fathom the idea that somebody who has been playing this game diligently for 8 years could be "that good".

I've known brink for years, and yeah...as a clan leader, and a Pbbans server streaming admin, I have checked him out lots of times, pb screenshots, following him around to see how he does some the amazing things he does, and he checks out. He is a respected clan member of =sBs=, both given and taken...it is a shame he has to be sacrificed on the EA 117 server "for the good of the remaining server population".
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Just so you know ... With your signature you might as well call yourself Hef. It was like looking at a Playboy.... words no good ... pictures NICE.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Dr.SunHud
United States of America

Post by Dr.SunHud »

Thank you sir...and my apologies to you and the EA 117 staff, it is regrettable to have to come here and post under these circumstances. I could hold my tongue no longer on this topic.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Oh no you are fine. I was not meaning that in a bad way. I read everything but then I scrolled down and saw your signature and brain dumped everything LOLOL.

Here is the deal. We have talked to Brink. At the time HE said he understood and that was recently. So for me that is all that needs to be said. We can keep beating a dead horse but whats the point.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Crack anyone?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
bRiNK
United States of America

Post by bRiNK »

Thank you for your input, Sunhud. ..you nailed it. Much appreciated. :D

I am not trying to plead my case...just making it public. The admins of EA do a great job running their server and the fact that they still keep the DC server populated in a dead game is a testament to that.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

if i had a vote, i'd vote to unban him, but i don't get a vote, and i'm voting anyway. take it or leave it.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

I still dont get it? Can you un ban him so I can play with him? I like playin against good players...its fun. Again I dont get it......ok, blah balh circumvent this and circumvent tht, keyhash this and keyhash tht.. ....the main reason for the ban? cant be sumthin about this cd keyhash thingy can it?......he too good? ...blah blah so what.....ban the fags who care about how good sumone is...lmao......Ive played against good players b4.....guess what they can be beat......usually its a trade off....but a "ban"....seems odd/........gotta be more to the story......and Im an inquiring mind...lmao......21st didnt move here did they?....ahahahahahahahahah