sniping

Demonic
Australia

sniping

Post by Demonic »

i think i had made a video like this once before, i cant remember lol old age :O

anyways, other than some comments i saw recently on the server (which im used to seeing) i heard some get made on TS the other day about my sniping ...yeah, the usual ' his shots are questionable' etc etc (i guess they didnt know i was on TS at the time lol )....honestly guys i dont care any more if im accused...i know im clean and have been ever since i began playing DC....ive always welcomed to be SS by admins...

so rather than debating with people on how i do my thing, i will show those who have doubts, and perhaps some might wanna give it a try themself so they can see its all possible...plus maybe enjoy it to once they get used to it....

http://www.viddler.com/v/9f4ee10c

for those who are quick to cry 'hack', not only towards me, but the many top quality players that play on this server, keep in mind that these guys have mastered what they do.......players like Default, Bas, path etc are constantly getting accused.....and seeing how this server is the only good server left, well, youre gonna find them all in one place lol

peace !!
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Re: sniping

Post by Kamalla »

Dem,

You old bastage… hacking as always! You and the other Oz lad are as clean as white river lilies! Other than having an expert snipie on my team, I would prefer sneaking up behind you an planting cold steal between yer ribs. None of us question you. :6: But which web site did you download the hax from???

Keep well an snipe me soon!

:22: Kam
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

hack
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

ryeontherocks wrote:hack

isnt everyone?...lmao

now see why yall need to have some maps without name tags????!!!!!!!!

up the negative kick score part and do away with tags......and again tk will happen so deal wit it....lol

no gaydar, no tags......oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! fun fun fun!!!!
Itax
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Itax »

It is well known that Australia is peopled by criminals and assorted other degenerate types. In fact those Aussies are so freaking hardcore that one guy even chopped his own ears off to prove what gigantic badass he is. Keep in mind, this continent is full swagmen who regularly get completely drunk on horrid swill and challenge kangaroos to punch ups, run each other off the road and build massive fences to keep the bunnies at bay because they are to goddamn cute and all that goddamn cuteness makes your average antipodean man want to smash the shit out of them with huge fucking wrenches....although in pinch, you can smash the shit out of the bunnies with a huge fucking wench.

All fun aside:

Demonic is not a cheater.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

I always love those times when Demonic is there in front of you making 24 moves per second and you just shoot him in the head with a regular f'ing gun.

Like the Indiana Jones vs. swordsman face-off. :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

^^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

itax your too much lol that was a priceless post :D

I love it when someone calls me a hack...it means i am pissing them off!! but i wont chop my ear off to make a point like demonic.....but the bonus would be; i don't have to listen to Night yelling at me :P
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:18: .. No one likes a smartass .. Just ask Sarge :D
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

sorry night your restricting my vocabulary dramatically.....
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Well if you said "eh" with more of a southern draw I would not care as much :P ;)
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

in all due respect how can i say eh with a more southern draw ???

If i knew yaw'll id get your britches in a bunch over yonder hell i'd throw taters at itax eh! (is that better??) :o
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Oh hahaha now that's funny right there. Lolol. :lol: :lol:

Well put down yer hockey stick down there eh and grab a Molson Ice, jump on TS and teach ya all ab00t a southern draw eh. Ya crazy Canuck :D
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

i forgot to say grits!!!eh

i am canadian commercial(dont know how to make vid show up so its cut and paste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

ryeontherocks wrote:i forgot to say grits!!!eh

i am canadian commercial(dont know how to make vid show up so its cut and paste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

What he said :D
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL I love fictional videos :D .. and grits LOLOLOL
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

sorry there was no southern draw on that vid....maybe you need a translator?? :P
Ækilju

Post by Ækilju »

That's what happens when you play a game over ten years old. You go multiplayer, and everyone seems to be a master at their respective skills. Everyone's just been playing too long so it's all one big shitstorm between master snipers, pilots, etc.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

i would call it respect for each other that can withstand a lil ribbing to keep it interesting...these guys are the only reason i still play this game...even if they think that sniping is a real skill..lol
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Ækilju wrote:That's what happens when you play a game over ten years old. You go multiplayer, and everyone seems to be a master at their respective skills. Everyone's just been playing too long so it's all one big shitstorm between master snipers, pilots, etc.
Thats why get rid of the bubble and lets get at it!!!......everyones good at something....and thats all ya need.

See, if im in the main with the apache u need those rpg skills and not the stinger annoyance.

Crank up the 50 cal., that can take out an apache pilot.

Give everyone c4 packs and the wrench......lmao.....

Those little helos are only good if can sit on the platform and someone flys level..., now u can snipe the main.....:).

rpg too.....i suppose in that situation, stingers would be good too.......kinda hard.

ps, put the kursk map back to original format.

TY
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

an idea i mentioned in the server last week was (even if its possible) on certain maps, mod the sniper class to become a human bomb if they pull out their nocs and call arty in :D :D :D :D rather than making the explosion as big as a carbomb, perhaps have it the size of when an oil truck explodes, or smaller....... >: D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Tuck

Post by Tuck »

MORE CARBOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya..I'm an old fart
Pathfinder
United States of America

Post by Pathfinder »

Demonic,

Thanks for putting that sniper video together...yeah, you had me wondering for a while how you weren't missing much. That all makes perfect sense.

Owe you a beer, I do..

Path..
Currently in BanLand... ;-)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

hey np Path i posted this for a few reasons, but alot of it is to show others that there IS more to sniping than just sitting a camping...people just need to try different things, as i had done of the past 12 years on this game.

poor digdug got pissed at me last nite on the server and threw the 'hack' accusation at me twice...i offered for him to come in here with the hope he would see the vid and maybe get a better understanding.

1 of the points i think people over look when they go toe to toe with me, is how many shots it can take before i kill them.....yes, i can take you down with 1 shot....alot of times its 2...many a time it can take me half a clip lol

but honestly, i have gotten rather lazy with my game play and i dont use the tactics i used to.....for me, its all about charging into battle and just trying to have some fun and maybe some laughs :D :D

btw...one of the servers i used to play on, DID mod the 50 cal to do more damage to helos and planes .....for some evil reason, they took it away :? :? :?
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Pathfinder
United States of America

Post by Pathfinder »

They took it away because the mod made it more...demonic.. ;-)

Yeah, the game's so weird...sometimes you don't miss me, others you can't hit me... ;-)

I still wonder about those boys with the magic PKs...the ones that don't miss you while both of you are bouncing and running around. Gotta find their "trick" some day.. ;-)

Path