Ban appeal

Yul Brynner

Ban appeal

Post by Yul Brynner »

Hi, I was banned about a moth ago for disrupting gameplay... Somebody Ip banned me. I dont know why they didnt give me a one week ban. All I know is there are some admins who are really quick to anger and cant hold themselves back from IP banning at will. My name is Yul Brynner. Please somehow give me a chance to come back to your server! I made an account on this website and thats better than a spammer who gets banned and leaves forever.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Trench »

Best of luck with your unban request. Post it in the Unban Request forum using the message content instructions and BFHasher program link you see in the red instruction text displayed in that forum.

-Trench
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hello Yul,
I will assume you were banned for not following a rule or maybe a piss poor attitude. These are all just guesses. It would help to go to the Unban Section and follow the instructions there. That will help speed up the process.

Please inform us on how you are so sure of an IP ban? We may have to delete that feature on some of these trigger happy admins.

Oh the mini chat post is the wrong place to to repeal a ban.

Edit: (Trench submitted as I was typing). Dangit, we will have to remember to never select you for an admin Trench, your fingers are faster than mine. We would call you the King IP Banning Admin. :12: :twisted:
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

If you came to our forum before, you should have read the thread about you being disruptive. Each time you joined our server, you destroy equipment and tk, as witnessed by quite a few players, including me. I've warned and kicked you, and you got a 3-day ban by another admin for exactly the same behavior. How many more spanks you need in order to know you are doing something wrong? Anyways, post your info as Trench pointed out in the Unban Request Section, the banning admin will help you.
Yul Brynner

Post by Yul Brynner »

thanks S.o.S for your suggestion. And thanks to all of you for the help!