IANYF - "Queers"?

Limbersiren

IANYF - "Queers"?

Post by Limbersiren »

Queers? Is this the language that is acceptable for an admin? Shameful.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5080&start=25
Limbersiren

Re: IANYF - "Queers"?

Post by Limbersiren »

I take this from the very terms and conditions of this forum,

" By accessing “EA 117 Gaming Community” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “EA 117 Gaming Community”, “http://ea117dcfanfavorites.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “EA 117 Gaming Community”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “EA 117 Gaming Community” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended . . . You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “EA 117 Gaming Community” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “EA 117 Gaming Community” have the right to remove, edit, move or close a. . ."
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey troll, why don't you reveal your identity?

And then AFTER you reveal, and ONLY AFTER THAT I make, what do you propose we do? Before you answer, I promise you one thing. You say you think he needs a ban, I will ban every fucking member of CP as I have plenty of memory and can likely dig up proof where I have let them slide due to the context in which it was said. I know I can dig up some sexualy oriented language from your leader Cheese as its done every game. Make sure you are barking up the right tree because I am sick and tired of your shit already. Not to mention this mentality that y'all own the place or that we are not taking you or anyone of our members thoughts with any kind of heart. We may be nothing more than a bunch of gaming nerds here but one thing is for sure, this is ONE HELL of a great group. To include some of the CP guys. We all help each other out. Many times that includes offline in our REAL lives. Of course you would not know that as you want to look at the negative. For you to come in here brand new and start nit picking on stuff that was said with a joking demeanor ... you may want to look at how long you want to stay or better yet, if even reply and then log on again.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Dang, please give it a rest.

That comment was meant to be a joke and was directed to my admin buds NS and opie in response to their silly innuendos. BUT if I offended anyone, I apologize... geeez.
Limbersiren wrote:Queers? Is this the language that is acceptable for an admin? Shameful.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5080&start=25
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Limbersiren wrote:This post is incredibly pretentious and, quite frankly, rather inappropriate sarge.
Do as I say not as I do.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Limbersiren

Post by Limbersiren »

Not a troll, also I did reveal my identity and have talked to you nightstalker on TS personally. Im not trying to stir things up im trying to point out your hypocrisy. You need to follow your own rules.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

We do, notice it says MAY. Well I may not do anything to IANYF due to context. Now for instance, and I like Haven, but even he will say when he called someone a faggot it was out of haste. The context in which something is said plays a HUGE part.

You said you were Fretts, but who are you now.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Can we just ban these knuckleheads? Limpweenie is just another <CP> in sheeps clothing.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

They are not trying to make a case, prove a point, or promote justice.
The real purpose behind all of this, is to provoke a mass ban of them all. So they can become martyrs of their own little society, return to celebrations and ovasive crowds in their hometown.. The cat litter box.

:)

No really...
It seems to me, they are nothing more than immature teenagers In the pursuit of attention. Constantly trying to stir things up, and cause drama. You can tell from the childish subjects, the need to over-articulate their responses, and their indifference towards our rules.

Attitude says it all. Maybe we should enforce an agelimit on the server lol..

To Sarge, I can only say this..

Opie..
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Nightstalker wrote:We do, notice it says MAY. Well I may not do anything to IANYF due to context. Now for instance with Haven, and I like Haven, but even he will say when he called someone a faggot it was out of haste. The context in which something is said plays a HUGE part.

You said you were Fretts, but who are you now.

I reread this and need to clarify something. I said I may not do anything as if I had the power to do anything to IANYF in the first place. I do not, so my comment was meant to be in the hypothetical sense. If we banned people for saying a homo term, Sarge would have been banned 1,863,422 times.
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Nightstalker wrote:If we banned people for saying a homo term, Sarge would have been banned 1,863,422 times.
True story. It's all in the context... this thread is a joke. Limber, why are you attempting to be the 'PC police' (Politically Correct, not CP backwards, just to clarify)? The fact that you do not know of the above quoted truth tells me you are quite new here, at least forum side.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Plus 2. Faggity, fag. Lmao.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

opus wrote:They are not trying to make a case, prove a point, or promote justice.
The real purpose behind all of this, is to provoke a mass ban of them all. So they can become martyrs of their own little society, return to celebrations and ovasive crowds in their hometown.. The cat litter box.

:)

No really...
It seems to me, they are nothing more than immature teenagers In the pursuit of attention. Constantly trying to stir things up, and cause drama. You can tell from the childish subjects, the need to over-articulate their responses, and their indifference towards our rules.
It was a couple of run of the mill 1 day or 1 minute bans that have been excessively exacerbated by a difference of opinion about how much socializing should happen in game in chat.

It went downhill from there. Not much more to it than that.

I think we should all get back to posting jokes rather than dwelling on non-issues or moot points because it just ruins the horse flesh.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

I checked at the "Mail Box" bar, and the fags said queers is acceptable.............

next issue?

lmmfao,,,,,,,
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

fyi....in game chat is for that.....chat.

chat=keep your comments short and sweet, no f'kin novels....ty :D :D