Base camping in Basrah's Edge

Sgt. B
Canada

Base camping in Basrah's Edge

Post by Sgt. B »

This seems to be happening more often-on both teams. The other night,I was red,I was shot by an individual tucked into the alcove at the end of the street using an assault rifle right after spawning beside the flag. Second time,
i spawned in the corner,took a sip of my beverage and was killed by a CAR 15 that was down the alley. I called this person on it and they replied that he couldn't get our tank with me in the main and added that they knew the rules. I know it's tempting to keep pushing with the mains so close to the outer flags but what are the limits?
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Base camping in Basrah's Edge

Post by ryeontherocks »

hi sgt b...a sniper rifle is allowed to shoot into main, but not with a car 15... let us know who is doing it... as for stealing tanks its also allowed i guess they are being over zealous but its allowed. the other option is to hunt them down like i do...or wait for them to show up in that position.

if you have noticed quite a few have had a few days off for base camping on that map and it is not tolerated, thank you for bringing it up here in a civilized manner...its appreciated.
Sgt. B
Canada

Post by Sgt. B »

Hey Rye. I know stealing tanks and firing in with a sniper rifle are legit-he was firing in with the M16. What are the boundaries of the mains-both times I hadn't moved from my spawn point. It's also happened when I'm on the blue team, Is the street,behind the barricades still the main for blue-I've been killed plenty there too.See,my complaint,really,is that if everyone is going free for all on this one;I want to as well lol. This is one of my favourites in Bf and I don't want to get stressed out playing it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

ok i understand your frustration we all come here to get away from our stressful lives, i do believe its one of those maps that is easier to be base camping without realizing and many feel the same.
A reasonable distance from main is atleast past the arch thru corridor on the north side (smaller corridor) and past the corridor on main path. But in the essence of game play if you sit there and kill consistently it doesn't make for good game play either. So please back off to a respectable distance...i hate to define an exact distance but be respectful of others and all will be good.

If you are killed before there just let us know bud, but please be the bigger man and dont let this crap bug u too much in gaming as in hockey the retaliations are the ones that get the penalty...catch my drift!