ADMIN ABUSE

Demonic
Australia

Re: ADMIN ABUSE

Post by Demonic »

you have always been one of my favorite admins SOS ;)

i miss them ass whoopins you used to dish out on me :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Ninja2014
United States of America

Post by Ninja2014 »

Butt, appreciate your comments as well and like many others players you're a great player as well. Even though it may not seem like it but I do respect all players! When I and others call people hax, cheaters, adminhax, etc it's all in a joking matter. Yes, I do get frustrated/pissed, especially when I keep getting my connection errors only to have to start all over from 0 but tell me, what else is the purpose of being able to comment? There's a reason game makers let you type/text on the game. It's not to say kind words all the time!!!! If Player, Reyalp, SOS takes my comments as offensive, then he should tell me (and I'm not talking about telling me to stop WHINNING) vs just kicking for no reason. I said nothing foul or vulgar to have been kicked! I do believe he just doesn't like me and I'm sure there's others. Oh well, I am who I am and I'm not gonna change for some stranger(s) who I only know through this game. In all, he's just an admin...he's not my boss, or my Commander In Chief! He's just an admin. I can say or do whatever I want and if nobody likes it, oh well! That's called Freedom of Speech! I really don't care if most prefer to see me on a vacation from this server, as I rarely even play on here anymore. Server is dying and soon there will be nobody to play with. Hell, the server peeks between the hours of 6-8pm daily with a max of 10-15 players...soon to be none. Sorry, but that's just my opinion as well!
pistol

Post by pistol »

ButtBreathOriginal wrote:I thank you for serving your country but you are not the only one who has done so on here and I'm sure most disagree with your attitude on this. Your logic about fighting for freedom etc has no merit in what is going on here with what happened. If you served that long you should have learned the meaning of the term "respect".
Well said Butt. I have also served and know that it has no bearing whatsoever on trash talking in a computer game years later.

If there is one thing I learned in the military it is "you rate what you skate" - that is, if you are gonna push the envelope on something (in this case, egging on the admin of the server you are playing on), then you have to swallow any punishment that comes along with it.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i would suggest a group hug...but some might be afraid of my ' reach around abilities '...

seriously, i hope this mess gets sorted out....theres alot of good people that still play here...admins and all :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Ninja2014
United States of America

Post by Ninja2014 »

LOL, Pistol on the "trash talking". Please...it's a damn game! Trash talk is inevitable and just about everyone talks trash nowadays on current game systems, especially with headsets! It's inevitable! Calling someone a hax, adminhax, haxor, aimbot, cheater is part of any game. I mainly use it in a humorous way. Anyway, not everyone is the same and expresses their feelings differently, which is a good thing! If we all thought and acted the same way, life would be pretty boring!

Thanks for serving! Never heard of "you rate what you skate" at least not in the USAF...NAVY?

According to a source I found on-line, "you rate what you skate" means "you deserve to do whatever you can get away with". Seems like that's what most of us do! ;)

Duce's!
Thor's hammer

Post by Thor's hammer »

No matter how this plays out I love u :D man!
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

he just wishes he could kill in a helo...:)

it will pass....

tyvm for playing........

blink and it will be fall......

please dont blink!
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

The "loser" call was referring to the tank battle you just lost. Now think about it, a crying baby with a big ego fits that definition pretty well. I get to play on EA117 and you got your ass kicked 13 times. Who's looking at a closed door? LOL
Did a 10 year old hack SOS's account on here? :20:
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Oh my GOD!!! SOS your the best. I gotta get my stuff up and running. Haha, 4,000 kicks.
Innovation at its best.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Demonic wrote:i would suggest a group hug...but some might be afraid of my ' reach around abilities '...

seriously, i hope this mess gets sorted out....theres alot of good people that still play here...admins and all :D
It's always been that unique quality about you that I've admired the most
Ninja2014
United States of America

Post by Ninja2014 »

Battlefield One here I come! Bye Bye EA117! Thanks to all the admin and other players...except SOS. ;) It's been fun! Duces! Ninja OUT!
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

then why do u play as scrappy coco
Silent Assassin
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

"Battlefield One here I come! Bye Bye EA117! "

looks like another shit version...........3 months over with....when will they learn

can someone tell ea to look outside then look at the screen....do they look the same?.....NO.

everything is gloomy looking on these new games......

wtf
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Oh man, don't leave yet. What's the count up to on the kicks? I'm Thinkin 2384 higher or lower?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
digre05
Argentina

Post by digre05 »

i hated Ninja but i know he was right
gametracker profile: pablo2506
nicks: el che / machete / Wakko
clan: [WW] at battlefield argentina