booting me out of the game

Kurzt
United States of America

booting me out of the game

Post by Kurzt »

every time I try to get into the EA 117 game it boots me out...any suggestion people..Email me with your suggestion

four7bird@yahoo.com
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: booting me out of the game

Post by Trench »

There haven't been any new bans in quite a while before then, but there was a new one last night. Maybe post what the BFHasher value is for your key (like you would in the unban request forum) so that we can make sure it's not because someone else was using your key / you were using one of the public keys.

I've checked the IP addresses you've used to connect to the forums here, and none of those are on the ban list for what it's worth.

-Trench
Kurzt
United States of America

Post by Kurzt »

I'm not sure what else I can do to get into EA Battlefield..suggestion??
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Trench wrote:Maybe post what the BFHasher value is for your key (like you would in the unban request forum) so that we can make sure it's not because someone else was using your key / you were using one of the public keys.
Note because you were on as recently as July 25th, I am presupposing here that this Battlefield 1942 & DesertCombat installation is one you've been playing with fine on EA117 before, and that we're looking for a reason "suddenly I cannot connect any more." If the issue is actually that you re-installed the game or got a new computer since then and are trying to play "for the first time", let us know.

-Trench