Sea Rigs Directions To Flag Room

Lenny

Sea Rigs Directions To Flag Room

Post by Lenny »

The #1 reason players don't like this map is because they haven't taken the one minute to figure out how to get to the inner flag room. You're gonna kick yourself when you see how simple it is. There are 3 routes, the central route, quick side route and the med cabinet route which is longer and has different visual clues. i'll post the quickest route first.

CENTER ROUTE
Directly west of the topside walkway on either end is a ramp that leads to the next level down:
****expert tip: Go over the crest of the ramp sideways or you will drop a few inches and when you land you will stop for about 1-2 seconds and/or take damage from the fall.

Go down the ramp and enter this doorway:

Follow sign to control room a.k.a. inner flag room:

Go down the ramp and through the entrance on the yellow wall. You are now in the flag room and it took you 15 seconds from topside.

SIDE ROUTE #1
There are two ramps at the edge of the rig on either side of the topside aligned horizontally with top flag:

Go down the ramp and around the corner until you see this doorway:

Enter the doorway and stop at the foyer/vestibule area. There is a bright doorway:

And a dark doorway. Enter the dark doorway:

Follow the linear hallway to this ramp:

Go up the ramp and you'll see this cage:

Go past the cage on either side and you'll end up in the inner flag room:

Side route will take 25 seconds from topside to inner flag room.

i'll post the longer route with the healing cabinet detour later. But for now these will get you to the flag room.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Re: Sea Rigs Directions To Flag Room

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Thanks for this. I've only started to play this map recently.
I did manage to stumble upon the theory that one color guides you in, the other guides you out.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Sea Rigs Directions To Flag Room

Post by tonawandares »

I just always follow rye