Brettanomyces

Highway_Man
United States of America

Brettanomyces

Post by Highway_Man »

This guy seems to spot people too well, especially around building corners.
I know he was banned on MG for nametag and map hacks..
Jus sayin' :D
Brettanomyces
Brazil

Re: Brettanomyces

Post by Brettanomyces »

lol just saw this now ... this seems more like a compliment to me than a criticism. i've been playing this game for so long that my game today is divided by 33 % skills, 33% luck and 33% intuition ... but lately i use more the last two parts lol

but i wonder where did you get that info about me being banned ? only MG I know is the car brand.
map hacks? I wish I knew how to do it to protect me from the bunny-hopper firefighter lol
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Highway_Man: we are pleased to see your return to our server. posts like this are perhaps best made directly to admins via PM to ensure that the atmosphere stays positive on the forums and in the game. If you still feel the urge to post a public hackusation, this is the more suitable subforum: viewforum.php?f=30

Brettanomyces: I recall you making your own "hackusations" in the past, including an accusation of me. I am 99% confident you are a clean player, and I genuinely enjoy gaming with you! Nevertheless, I hope from Highway_Man's public airing of grievance that you now understand why accusing anyone of hacking or cheating can really impact the overall mood. It is not something to be done flippantly or heedlessly.

All: This is a game. It's supposed to be unbridled fun. Don't hack. And if you think someone's cheating, ignore them, it's sad to cheat on an online game, it really is the cheater that is losing. But if you can't ignore, please send the admins a PM so we can look into it. And regardless, please do not resort to ad hominem attacks; keep it civil, and make sure that you have cleared a very high evidentiary bar before making such a serious claim about another member of the community.

Thanks,
JGB
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Take some advice from a seasoned cheater...
Play so poorly that these chumps have no idea you're running hacks. I've got by on this for so long that I don't even get banned for admitting it!
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

HairyRussianDude wrote: November 13th, 2019, 5:49 pm Take some advice from a seasoned cheater...
Play so poorly that these chumps have no idea you're running hacks. I've got by on this for so long that I don't even get banned for admitting it!
Your official ban from EA117 goes into effect in 3, 2, 1 ...
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

If Hairy is running any kind of hack, it must be one that makes textures disappear "at just the right moment" so that he'll walk straight off of building walls, or drive vehicles into trees you could otherwise see coming a mile away...
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

I lol'ed Trench, but then I realized you were talking about Hairy, not Hungry Hungry Hippo, who I think is also running that hack. Watching HHH play is like watching a kid or something, it's hilarious.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

All part of the illusion Trench! No way I'm that uncoordinated...