Playing on EA117 - Fluffy Kitten

Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Playing on EA117 - Fluffy Kitten

Post by Trench »

Fluffy Kitten,

The players and administration here at EA117 know that you are very skilled. Those skills sometimes come across as though you've manipulated the game, or as though you could be cheating. Unfortunately the current state of this game doesn't give us definitive evidence that would allow refuting or confirming any such claims.

But what we do know is that you are outscoring the average player by three times the points in back to back games, whenever you choose to let that skill be on display. This has caused and continues to cause significant disruption on the server, and has long been under evaluation by the admin team for "when has it crossed the line" of allowed disruption to the EA117 server and playing community.

While we want you to be here and enjoy this game, we cannot allow the entire server to be negatively affected. Because, in the end, players will come to the conclusion that the administration at EA117 allows this to go on and are unwilling to do anything about it.

In the past, we have attempted to restrict players who have been in a similar position to yours by recommending they significantly reduce the point spread of their game play as compared to the general population. The phrase you would have seen is "to tone it down", or "an offer to tone down their game play", which means eliminating seeing them constantly overrunning the server with their game play. We have allowed players in this situation the chance to manage these reductions on their own, as well as having needed to directly enforce it at times, too.

It all comes down to the life of the server, and what we believe will best serve the EA117 playing community in the long run. We simply feel that, at this time, we are not ready to lose the server population due to certain players whose skill level is evidently superior to the general public, so as to consistently run up the score on most maps played.

You are smart enough to know what we are referring to and what we are asking of you. If something does not change, or if that change is not meaningful enough to cause the EA117 administration and playing community to believe there is not a continuing issue or continuing complaints, we will necessarily feel the need to take more permanent action. Which we would rather not have to do.

What we want is for you to continue to come and enjoy this game with the rest of us. We hope that you are able to make this change in order to allow that to happen.

- The EA117 Administration Team
fluffy

Re: Playing on EA117 - Fluffy Kitten

Post by fluffy »

I received this PM above from Trench after he made a comment few days back via game chat. The comment was something along the lines of "deciding if we act on all the fluffy complaints".

I responded with this..

"I really dont even know what to say. I get cursed at almost everytime I play. Get called out and yelled at all the time. People tk me on purpose. But I am the one that has to change? I have been playing this game pretty much since .1 and love it. I dont cheat or hack.

There are other players that score just as high as I do or even higher sometimes. Bang is one of them. His skills seem to be on par as mine. Does he have to change? How can the whole server be effected when its only a few complaining?

I cant fly hardly at all. What about the ones that fly and get crazy kdrs? Im only good on the ground mostly.

Plus I only normally play a couple rounds then im gone.

Feel free to make it public as I would love to know what alls going on."

So I said it could be made public so I can see how others felt. Feel free to chime in with whatever you want.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

fluffy wrote:
There are other players that score just as high as I do or even higher sometimes. Bang is one of them. His skills seem to be on par as mine. Does he have to change?
As I recall the very beginning of this conversation, among admins, came up in the reflection of how we had handled others players at that time.
It happened to have been Luna and I believe Mali.
Just to paraphrase that conversation..."So Fluffy is as skilled or more so than Luna and Mali...does he have to change?"
We have thought on these things for some time. It brings us no pleasure whatsoever.

~ tona
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

I'm less eloquent than Trench...

A lot of our player base are old as dirt, some like me just never got professional grade skills from playing, and due to medical issues and recreation I'm pretty sure quite a few are high in the evening.
You're one of the seasoned MMA fighters coming in to fight at a kid's intro karate class.
I'm not sure who is upset about you Chuck Norrising the game, but I get the admin team's dilemma of "ruin one person's fun (you)" vs. "let one person ruin multiple people's fun".
Try picking something you suck at and play with it for a portion of the round.
We can ban you after you've mastered every weapon and piece of equipment in the game!
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

HairyRussianDude wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 5:39 pm I'm less eloquent than Trench...

A lot of our player base are old as dirt, some like me just never got professional grade skills from playing, and due to medical issues and recreation I'm pretty sure quite a few are high in the evening.
And who says that I am not "medicated" in the evenings? :D

HairyRussianDude wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 5:39 pm You're one of the seasoned MMA fighters coming in to fight at a kid's intro karate class.
I'm not sure who is upset about you Chuck Norrising the game, but I get the admin team's dilemma of "ruin one person's fun (you)" vs. "let one person ruin multiple people's fun".
Try picking something you suck at and play with it for a portion of the round.
We can ban you after you've mastered every weapon and piece of equipment in the game!
The game is how old now? I just dont understand how someone can play a game this flarking old and not think there are "good" players. I sure as hell would get my ass handed to me on pretty much ANY other game lol.

How many are complaining about just me? 2 or 3 or more? I mean I can think of a few that always say FU everytime I kill them. Or always call me the H word. But seriously I just want to know how many?
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

fluffy wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 2:42 pm "I really dont even know what to say. I get cursed at almost everytime I play. Get called out and yelled at all the time. People tk me on purpose. But I am the one that has to change? I have been playing this game pretty much since .1 and love it. I dont cheat or hack.

There are other players that score just as high as I do or even higher sometimes. Bang is one of them. His skills seem to be on par as mine. Does he have to change? How can the whole server be effected when its only a few complaining?
Agreed, there are other people capable of scoring just as high as you do. And when those people have been coming to the server daily and overrunning the other players on nearly every map they choose to play, those people have been given a similar offer as you were just given.

They too said "well whatabout Fluffy Kitten or Payne N Diaz" when being requested to tone down their game play. And we told them the same thing I'll tell you now: When those people are being seen to flex themselves constantly and consistently enough to be considered a disruption on the server, they too will end up in the same position you are right now. No one has been immune to it in the past, and there is no reason to think anyone will be immune to it in the future. Right now you're the one getting the request to tone it down, though.

The analogy I like is that of an ice skating rink. Just because four or five people are skilled ice hockey players doesn't mean everyone else needs to stand out of their way as they skate at five times the speed of everyone else. Nor is this what the skating rink owner wants to happen to the majority of their patrons when they come here. This is an ice skating rink for everyone to come and enjoy ice skating; not a hockey practice.

We're not "dumb for not wanting to be hockey players ourselves", even though some of us could become that if we had any interest. Instead, we come here just to enjoy playing with everyone else who enjoys playing. The ones who do keep zooming the ice are asked to either tone it down for the sake of everyone else's enjoyment, or to leave and skate somewhere else that is holding hockey practice.

It's great that you don't have to cheat or hack in order to achieve that kind of game play. As mentioned in the initial post, it's not that the state of this old game lets us definitively prove that to anyone's satisfaction either way. But its the effect of consistently overrunning the server with your game play that is the question here; not "in what manner did you achieve the ability to do that."

Choosing to not tone down your game play is certainly an option. Others have chosen that route too, so you wouldn't be alone in that decision. All we're saying is that your current manner of game play isn't going to continue here on EA117. If playing that way is what's most important to you, we wish you well in playing that way somewhere else. If instead you're willing to tone it down and play at levels closer to the other players on the server, we'll certainly enjoy having you continue to play here on EA117, too.

-Trench
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Now see...lol,

This is why we need to play el ala day2, bocage ctf, and so on!

Just my 2cents)))
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Hey fluffy I have no problem with you being good. It pisses me off, but I see it as a good challenge. You're about on the same level as Bang, the thing is I have a friendly rapport with bang on the server so I don't mind him owning me more often than not. Maybe if you weren't silent 99% of the time (except now that you've been singled out by admins) it would be easier for people to swallow your skill level. I know I've probably trash talked you a lot more than you me, but even so, your usual silence is, I think, trash talk of a certain kind. It makes me feel like you just show up for the satisfaction of owning everyone and don't care about the relational aspect.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

High five on the relationship aspect Blink. Some nights I'm not actually in the mood to play a shooter, I just like the chat and telling of True Stories with HRD time.

fluff,
Classify however you wish, if we're good then you're fantastic. Your skill level is just miles ahead of most of us.
I'm sincere about trying out weapons/equipment you aren't great with such as planes as you stated. It gives you the goal of getting better at something while also bringing you down to our level.

I remember Trench and all the other server heads summoning me to have this same discussion. I got into my current skill level groove and am happy not being 563 - 0 anymore.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

Trench wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 8:08 pm
fluffy wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 2:42 pm "I really dont even know what to say. I get cursed at almost everytime I play. Get called out and yelled at all the time. People tk me on purpose. But I am the one that has to change? I have been playing this game pretty much since .1 and love it. I dont cheat or hack.

Agreed, there are other people capable of scoring just as high as you do. And when those people have been coming to the server daily and overrunning the other players on nearly every map they choose to play, those people have been given a similar offer as you were just given.

They too said "well whatabout Fluffy Kitten or Payne N Diaz" when being requested to tone down their game play. And we told them the same thing I'll tell you now: When those people are being seen to flex themselves constantly and consistently enough to be considered a disruption on the server, they too will end up in the same position you are right now. No one has been immune to it in the past, and there is no reason to think anyone will be immune to it in the future. Right now you're the one getting the request to tone it down, though.

The analogy I like is that of an ice skating rink. Just because four or five people are skilled ice hockey players doesn't mean everyone else needs to stand out of their way as they skate at five times the speed of everyone else. Nor is this what the skating rink owner wants to happen to the majority of their patrons when they come here. This is an ice skating rink for everyone to come and enjoy ice skating; not a hockey practice.

We're not "dumb for not wanting to be hockey players ourselves", even though some of us could become that if we had any interest. Instead, we come here just to enjoy playing with everyone else who enjoys playing. The ones who do keep zooming the ice are asked to either tone it down for the sake of everyone else's enjoyment, or to leave and skate somewhere else that is holding hockey practice.

It's great that you don't have to cheat or hack in order to achieve that kind of game play. As mentioned in the initial post, it's not that the state of this old game lets us definitively prove that to anyone's satisfaction either way. But its the effect of consistently overrunning the server with your game play that is the question here; not "in what manner did you achieve the ability to do that."

Choosing to not tone down your game play is certainly an option. Others have chosen that route too, so you wouldn't be alone in that decision. All we're saying is that your current manner of game play isn't going to continue here on EA117. If playing that way is what's most important to you, we wish you well in playing that way somewhere else. If instead you're willing to tone it down and play at levels closer to the other players on the server, we'll certainly enjoy having you continue to play here on EA117, too.

-Trench

Trench why is it when I read everyone elses replys I felt and understand them. When I read yours, I feel like you really dont want me around. :(

I get called out and such even when I am not "playing to win". Most times I play to just play if that makes sense. Not going for the win for whatever. People still complain about me. I too come here to have fun. I just ignore it and continue on.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

BlinkofanEye wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:22 pm Hey fluffy I have no problem with you being good. It pisses me off, but I see it as a good challenge. You're about on the same level as Bang, the thing is I have a friendly rapport with bang on the server so I don't mind him owning me more often than not. Maybe if you weren't silent 99% of the time (except now that you've been singled out by admins) it would be easier for people to swallow your skill level. I know I've probably trash talked you a lot more than you me, but even so, your usual silence is, I think, trash talk of a certain kind. It makes me feel like you just show up for the satisfaction of owning everyone and don't care about the relational aspect.
You have a friendly rapport with him thats great. Pretty much everything you ever say or have said to me is negative, so why would I want to talk to you? I never call out people or call them things like you or others do. I just come to play. I do talk sometimes. Im sorry that I dont want to use the in game chat as a chat room.

For the longest time I was having to share computers with my oldest son and was hardly ever on playing. I recently built myself a new one and am on more. Just seems like theres more all of this..
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Fluff you're right. I guess I was just trying to rile you up to get you to talk. If that's not your style that's fine, I'll lay off. But I did notice that the past couple days, when we talked (once this whole "threat of getting banned" started,) you seemed really fun to talk to. So I wonder why the change.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

fluffy wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:44 pm Trench why is it when I read everyone elses replys I felt and understand them. When I read yours, I feel like you really dont want me around.
Don't know. First thing I posted here was written by someone else. In the most recent clarification I posted, same as every time we make this offer, I try to make it clear that either decision you want to make is fine. If you don't want or don't need to change, we can respect that decision. It just won't be on this server any more. If the players we've had to make the offer to -- and it's still less than one hand full of fingers needed to count that on -- are willing to change, then we're happy to have them continue here.

-Trench
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

fluffy wrote:The game is how old now? I just dont understand how someone can play a game this flarking old and not think there are "good" players. I sure as hell would get my ass handed to me on pretty much ANY other game lol.
I believe that you've hit the most important aspect of what is going on here Fluffy.
It is not because we don't think that there are good players.

It is because of the fact that we do know that there are. And, we are recognizing that you are.
As well, I personally know that there are those who are even more skilled in this game (or was is probably a more accurate way to say it given the age of this game) than you are.
Players like Bang, given his age, are relatively new to this game and have captured the same feel for it that we all did when it was the game to play. You can tell he wishes it was still the days of the clans and scrims. I say, he would have loved it and most likely would have been banned from most servers even though we had anti-hacking detection back then. The Admins of most servers would not have allowed their servers to be disrupted regardless.

Here we are today as one of a couple of servers that still play a variety of DC and DCF maps, if not the only. The general population of players here have been loyal EA117 DC Fan Favorites gamers for a lot of years. I still remember coming on and flying and LBM questioning me.
So yes, Fluffy, we do understand this...and I, particularly, understand this. I knew Luna back in the day and the others that belonged to that Dog-Fighting Server. I actually believe he was none other than Raptor-22 who has been banned from more servers than any other legitimate player I know. What most folks don't know is that those, of his ilk, were competitive gamers.

I am the author of the original draft of what Trench sent to you. I tried to be clear, direct and also empathetic to how you would feel.
So please, it is not because Trench wants you gone. On the contrary, no one wants you to go. We all just want to have this game still affect us as it always has...namely, as a means to escape the reality of the daily stress and drudgery of life...to take us to places other than where our computers are at and allows us to interact with other humans from far-away places that we don't know personally but wish... really wish we did. I wish I could sit down, right now and have a cold beer or a shot of whiskey with any of you.(and I'd even hit that bong with Gun Slinger or hit that joint (or blunt I think they say nowadays) with any of you tokers. You all mean that much on a daily basis to me. That's from the heart...believe that or don't.

With that said, let me address the next point...
fluffy wrote:How many are complaining about just me? 2 or 3 or more? I mean I can think of a few that always say FU everytime I kill them. Or always call me the H word. But seriously I just want to know how many?
I will use this as an example. There was a period of time, I want to say last fall or maybe late Summer 2019. The typical end to the night, say around 1030-midnight, was Berlin. There were only a handful of folks left. You would join because that type of map suits your playstyle...urban ground pound...we get it. After literally 10 minutes of play, players would leave in frustration because of your absolute owning of the map. And your response was, and generally is in most maps "rage quit". That's a fact. My duty as Admin is to watch chat and players. I pay attention to stuff. You know that is what you say. And I dare say, there could be a legitimate level of self-satisfaction in realizing that you owned someone so much that they quit OR, to give you the benefit of the doubt (as I always try to do with folks) you see a player would rather give up and quit than try to be better by coming back again and beat you. Luna was that way. He always told me "don't get mad, accuse and quit...learn...come back at me...be better." Personally, I need to be more that way concerning you...and lately, I've tried. If you've noticed, I've been hitting you hard in the air of late. In my mind I'm thinking that I want you to know that this is how I feel on the ground when you're there. The difference is, you get back in the air and sometimes I get mad and quit and don't keep coming back at you on the ground better.

Right here, Fluffy...I have tried my best to be honest with you.
I've tried my best to explain what we see and feel to be occurring which affects the health of the server.
It isn't personal. It isn't Authoritarian. We are just normal folk trying our level best to keep this game and this server going for as long as it's possibly feasible.
I would say...dare I beg...don't leave...understand and do your level best to keep enjoying the game right here. Maybe like me, you just need to buzz the opposing jet and not shoot it down every time.

Take good care my gaming friend,

~ tona
Last edited by tonawandares on April 4th, 2020, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

zanshin1 wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 8:27 pm Now see...lol,

This is why we need to play el ala day2, bocage ctf, and so on!

Just my 2cents)))
hey my old helo friend zanshin!
If you all don't know, zan is one of the most innovative players I've known in this game.
An awesomely skilled helo pilot and fun guy to know...if he's really a guy...ahem.

I modded our current Day 2 in honor of my other helo pal, Rye on the Rocks and in the tradition of Day 2 Freaks (as best I could because Trench insisted on anti-air...sigh...I had to leave the stingers too...sigh sigh)

~ tona
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i totally missed seeing this thread until now...i have been playing along/against fluffy for at least 16 years ( correct me if i am wrong fluffy..A.K.A depends )...the server he was on that i first joined, had a mixed bag of skill levels back then...he was then as he is now...a highly skilled player..when i first started on that server ( DHA ) i had no clue ( and still dont lol ) on how to play the game without getting an ass whooping....players such as him and various others ( fluffy might remember god's hand etc ) push you to improve and develop skill of your own...i used to watch players like him and learn.

now...i totally understand the communities concern about players out scoring others on a regular level....but there are other players besides him that do it....and i totally disagree with you blink on his silence being a form of trash talk.....he has hardly ever spoken in server chat, even back 16 years ago....its just him.

so if he and those others of higher skill level tone it down, and allow the next level of skill to rise up and stay there...do we then ask those people to tone it down also ?!....perhaps we just mod the server with nothing but mines :D

keep in mind.....the vast majority here like playing infantry maps....soooo if everyone screams for those kind of maps while he is on...then what do you expect is going to happen...and if he does tone it down and we begin playing maps with helos and planes....then my enjoyment vanishes because i cant match it with those skilled in helos and planes lol

i think its fair to say....all of us are just regular folk who enjoy playing this game...i guess some havent evolved their skills after almost 20 years.

but players such as him provide nubs like me a challenge...and THAT is my enjoyment of this game.....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i might add...how many of those who have complained on fluffy getting high scores, have remained silent when he is on their team and helping them win....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Demonic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm i totally missed seeing this thread until now...i have been playing along/against fluffy for at least 16 years ( correct me if i am wrong fluffy..A.K.A depends )...the server he was on that i first joined, had a mixed bag of skill levels back then...he was then as he is now...a highly skilled player..when i first started on that server ( DHA ) i had no clue ( and still dont lol ) on how to play the game without getting an ass whooping....players such as him and various others ( fluffy might remember god's hand etc ) push you to improve and develop skill of your own...i used to watch players like him and learn.
Dem,

In a PM to Fluffy, I mentioned you and DHA (specifically Lost Village, where we first met...knife fights behind red main were left alone) hoping he would respond...I don't believe I was tonawandares then...I think I was still gideon...but I've always used a mixed bag of names. If you come into a game with a known name and recognizable skill players play and treat you differently.
...dems were da daze...

I do see where I typed DHS...hit the S instead of A

~ tona
Last edited by tonawandares on April 4th, 2020, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Ok so it’s decided then: ban fluffy and demonic for his push ups
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

No but really, thanks for the heads up around fluffys chat (or non-chat) Style demonic. I guess I’m more seeking an outlet to mess around with people through DC and fluffy doesn’t really provide that, and it’s easy to mix my frustration with his silence together with my frustration with getting owned.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Demonic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm now...i totally understand the communities concern about players out scoring others on a regular level....but there are other players besides him that do it....and i totally disagree with you blink on his silence being a form of trash talk.....he has hardly ever spoken in server chat, even back 16 years ago....its just him.

so if he and those others of higher skill level tone it down, and allow the next level of skill to rise up and stay there...do we then ask those people to tone it down also ?!
I understand what you mean by "there are other players who can do it", but I disagree on equating "there are other players who are doing the same thing." If there was truly "the same thing" going on with other players, we would be in the midst of making those other players the same "tone it down" request, too. That is not currently the case.

For example, I think we can all stipulate "Payne N Diaz can do it." (FidliNero) But although you can catch a day where maybe he does do it, you won't seem him again for another 10+ days. There is no "this is a constant and persistent disruption to the server" for our community of regular players. So we're "watching that situation", and will evaluate "do his actions now appear to constitute a consistent disruption to the server." But we are not near that (and not even close, I would say) at this time.

We can probably also stipulate "BangBangOw can do it." But there isn't a history or consistent long-term pattern to point to, yet. Once Fluffy Kitten chooses how he plans to respond to the current request, and once BangBangOw is no longer matching a player like Fluffy Kitten move for move, what will happen? Will BangBangOw simply take off on his own and punish the server with 3x the kills of the next closest player on a daily basis? Or in absence of that rabbit to chase down the racetrack, does he play at a level closer to the rest of the players on the server? I don't know. But if we do see a pattern like that develop, we would make the same evaluations of "has this reached the point of being a disruption we need to address."

Certainly there are others, and these are just two examples. What I'm trying to call out is that this isn't something that "happens overnight" or is a knee-jerk "okay, now everyone who ever made a high score in the last 48 hours is somehow in trouble" or anything like that. Again, we've only reached this point with five or less players on the server. Ever. And like all the players who eventually were asked to town it down, we've been asking ourselves about "has this reached its tipping point" for months.

Same as every time we've done it, it's imperfect, and it's subjective, and it's our judgement call on what we think will make the server attractive and long-term fun for the largest group possible.

Demonic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 2:13 pm i might add...how many of those who have complained on fluffy getting high scores, have remained silent when he is on their team and helping them win....
Oh, hell yea. Even I breathe that sigh of relief when after four consecutive maps of watching him Matrix bullet-time around my team, the next scoreboard shows "He will fight for the forces of good this time, instead of for evil." 😜

But I think that sentiment isn't mutually exclusive to "this is a long-term issue we consider disruptive to the server" also being true. For the average player, being unable to actually "do anything about it" and waiting for whether and when admins will declare something needs to change, hell yeah they're happy when it's the other team getting bent over.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

only way i can see to even this out.....mod a map to be no gravity...those who swan dive, bunny hop etc are will be on equal terms with those in helos and planes >: D

i hope middle ground can be found here....losing players is never good to see....

@Tona...i kinda remember you using that name back then...my original name before Demonic was !nsaneAga!n...perhaps you might mod one map with unlimited spawns of the 50 cal.....second thoughts...maybe we better not :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

HairyRussianDude wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:33 pm High five on the relationship aspect Blink. Some nights I'm not actually in the mood to play a shooter, I just like the chat and telling of True Stories with HRD time.

fluff,
Classify however you wish, if we're good then you're fantastic. Your skill level is just miles ahead of most of us.
I'm sincere about trying out weapons/equipment you aren't great with such as planes as you stated. It gives you the goal of getting better at something while also bringing you down to our level.

I remember Trench and all the other server heads summoning me to have this same discussion. I got into my current skill level groove and am happy not being 563 - 0 anymore.
I need jet and helo aiming classes... :D
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Demonic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:26 pm only way i can see to even this out.....mod a map to be no gravity...those who swan dive, bunny hop etc are will be on equal terms with those in helos and planes >: D

i hope middle ground can be found here....losing players is never good to see....

@Tona...i kinda remember you using that name back then...my original name before Demonic was !nsaneAga!n...perhaps you might mod one map with unlimited spawns of the 50 cal.....second thoughts...maybe we better not :D
Yeh, looking back, I realize actually how long I've been using tonawandares...yikes!
You are going to love what I'm doing with a new mod, Urban Seige CTF...it will be as close to your wet dream of unlimited .50 cal spawns as a map could be.
I'm hoping to wrap this up soon. but I guess this is for another thread...sorry

~ tona
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

BlinkofanEye wrote: April 4th, 2020, 2:45 pm No but really, thanks for the heads up around fluffys chat (or non-chat) Style demonic. I guess I’m more seeking an outlet to mess around with people through DC and fluffy doesn’t really provide that, and it’s easy to mix my frustration with his silence together with my frustration with getting owned.
Its not necessarily my chat or non chat style. I just hardly pay attention to the chat while Im playing. When Im just sorta playing or just messing around I am a lot more talkative. For the longest time I didnt get much time to play. So I never read the chat and that kida just stuck with me. If you really want to talk get my attention in ways other than saying fu 24/7 lol.