Clan War vs HHD Possibilities

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Clan War vs HHD Possibilities

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Hello all,

It’s time again for one of Bangs marvelous ideas, some in the past have failed, but never again! Well err ... no promises, especially if it involves blink

Was wondering if any of y’all would like to play against the HHD clan in a 7v7 (looks like the number they can bring, possibly 10v10s) clan war series. It would most likely be on a Saturday night in a few weeks, but I’d need to know how many people are interested first before I can go any further.

Was playing in their server, and we talked about it for a little, they seemed totally in.

Think we should show our EA117DCFANFAVORITES dominance off to em!

Once I get some interest, I can go back to them and start setting a date and time that works for both parties.

Thanks!

Bangers..
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Re: Clan War vs HHD Possibilities

Post by jolly_giada »

Thanks for your proactive suggestions, BBOW. May I modify the proposal by suggesting all HHD members stack on one team? I think the main objective should be raising our server pop and maximizing fun and engagement from current community members, and I am concerned the 7v7 or 10v10 format is too constricting. I think we could "have our cake and eat it too" if there is simply an "HHD side." They could pre-choose coalition vs. opposition. Open to alternate suggestions.

-Jolly
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

okay so like the moon night? Where the HHD guys come over and play on their side, while the rest of us (or if a few overlap... then they play with them)... would play on our side.

That might be good aswell, idk just trying to spice up the quarantine times lol
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Bang you ungrateful turd....
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Btw moon night involved almost all the moonies Bowing out after one round
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Yeah, but HHD guys play DC only, so they would stick around. Also I think if we had them over here for a couple hours, we would have to head over there for a few hours to play their maps and all that. They play way late though since they’re on the west coast. For example last night they had 6v6 at 3:30 am central lol.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: April 19th, 2020, 9:13 pm okay so like the moon night? Where the HHD guys come over and play on their side, while the rest of us (or if a few overlap... then they play with them)... would play on our side.

That might be good aswell, idk just trying to spice up the quarantine times lol
Yes, this is what I'm thinking. Have them choose a team in advance (Opp or Coalition) and all EA117 gamers will play on other team. If there are excess EA117 players, they will head over to the HHD side for balance.

Please go ahead and set it up and the EA117 admin team is happy to facilitate, just keep us in the loop.

Thanks for taking initiative,
-Jolly