In-game discussion of COVID and vaccination-related topics

Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

In-game discussion of COVID and vaccination-related topics

Post by Trench »

Since there are too many instances of not being able to separate medical discussion from political discussion, we unfortunately have to ask that any COVID-related discussions or vaccination-related discussions happen here in the forum rather than in-game.

That means "any" COVID- or vaccination-related discussion, same as "any" political or religious discussion was already discouraged as part of the server rules. Regardless of how well-intentioned the discussion might have been, it is still prone to creating the same unnecessary disruption in the game. People come here to play and have fun, so we will steer away from anything that is unnecessarily divisive and doesn't help enjoy the game.

Thanks for your cooperation, and feel free to use the General Discussion forum for any such topics.
    BlinkofanEye
    United States of America

Re: In-game discussion of COVID and vaccination-related topics

Post by BlinkofanEye »

If you want the dopamine rush from being self righteous about COVID/vaccines/politics/religion, I'd highly recommend PUBG Mobile. It gives you a way slicker high, and you can just keep getting more the longer you play and wonder what weapons you'll collect the next round, will you level up, can you open the special crate with the custom penis costume skin, etc. etc. Plus, it's got dance moves!
    Vote for map al_nas?
    Yes (7)
    Yes (8)
    tonawandares
    Retired Admin
    Retired Admin
    United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
    United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

BlinkofanEye wrote: August 31st, 2021, 9:36 pm If you want the dopamine rush from being self righteous about COVID/vaccines/politics/religion, I'd highly recommend PUBG Mobile. It gives you a way slicker high, and you can just keep getting more the longer you play and wonder what weapons you'll collect the next round, will you level up, can you open the special crate with the custom penis costume skin, etc. etc. Plus, it's got dance moves!
    Does the custom penis costume include the schnazzy pink wig you sported a while back?
    BlinkofanEye
    United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

No you have to buy the Royale Pass to get the wig.

btw I fell off the pubg bandwagon again. you know those triggers that attach to the iphone to make you better that I destroyed a few months back to stop myself from playing? amazon delivers sooo fast...
    Vote for map al_nas?
    Yes (7)
    Yes (8)