Weird BF3 things...

Axel
Canada

Weird BF3 things...

Post by Axel »

BF3 is without a doubt a great game. However, there are a few odd things I have noticed while in gameplay.

For instance - the other night while flying a Mig (and I suck terribly at in-game flying), literally at about the same second I crashed my jet into a building, a group of three opponents on a 'jeep' ran over a mine I had laid down earlier (they all died). The game recorded the three kills as being due to the Mig, and not the mines. This is weird!

Also, I find it weird that on more than one occasion when I enter gameplay, I enter at the the end of a game (the Your Team Won / or Lost screen) - and I am still awarded ribbons and accompanying points. Also weird but I will take it :D

Anyone else see odd / weird things?
prophet
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Weird BF3 things...

Post by prophet »

You are always awarded what ever points you acquired. Even after a kick or you still get those points. But from what i noticed that if your game crashes in the middle of a game and if you join back up that you don't receive those points acquired from before. You must wait until that map ends.
Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz
ASUS P877 V-LX Mobo
8gigs DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
EVGA 670GTX FTW 2gigs
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty
Thermaltake 850W
Antec 1200 Case
Axel
Canada

Post by Axel »

prophet wrote:You are always awarded what ever points you acquired
I get that prophet ;) The point I am making is that 1) I am awarded points just for joining a game w/o even stepping foot on the map, and 2) I get points designated to the wrong weapon (as described above).

Just makes one say... like wtf..that was weird :D
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Another wierd thing is that all who left DC to test it out, never came back..OOOOoooooo

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed