Problem with a ea 117 member

LdrHavoc
United States of America

Problem with a ea 117 member

Post by LdrHavoc »

Hi everyone as you know I play on your server alot and I really do enjoy it. I have alot of friends who play there as well which makes it even better but there is a cancer that lurks in your server his name is DeTr3vNi. (DeTr3shitty) is nickname he has earned from a few us who frequent your server this guy will not only do his best to make me leave but will also try to team kill or "troll" as he likes to call it to the point that it just makes you guys look bad. I logged on today which is 5/22/2012 which is like any other day but today I happened to be recording and captured what this faggot does on a daily basis. I have seen him team kill other players as well as myself but today I only caught him trying to tk me.

Here is my videos proving my point

Round 1 for me Kharg Island he refuses to get out and ends up putting the chopper in the bottom boat hanger before I left

Round 1 Firestorm what a suprise (Part 1)
(Part 2)
DeTr3vNi
United States of America

Re: Problem with a ea 117 member

Post by DeTr3vNi »

Says the guy who team killed me 5 times because I myself would not get out of the gunner seat of the helicopter when you and your butt buddy wanted to fly together. I asked you nicely to lease get out for mikeyteh who is a 117 member and was on teamspeak with me. Go die in a fire troll. Speaking of which you start more crap on the server than me. No one really likes you on the server.
DeTr3vNi
United States of America

Post by DeTr3vNi »

By the way, you were trying to team kill me under the carrier, and killed you self. GOOD JOB! :D
LdrHavoc
United States of America

Post by LdrHavoc »

DeTr3vNi wrote:By the way, you were trying to team kill me under the carrier, and killed you self. GOOD JOB! :D
why was we under the carrier detr3vni explain that to the people
DeTr3vNi
United States of America

Post by DeTr3vNi »

LdrHavoc wrote:
DeTr3vNi wrote:By the way, you were trying to team kill me under the carrier, and killed you self. GOOD JOB! :D
why was we under the carrier detr3vni explain that to the people
why was we? lol...we were under there so the jet couldn't kill us, wanted to be safe while I got a snack. Came back and saw you were shooting the walls trying to kill us. And then enjoyed watching you fail :D
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

I have personally witnessed you both start trouble with the other in the server, in my opinion it's quite simple, you either get along while both playing or BOTH find a new server. I can't speak for other admins but if I'm the only one in game and this idiotic alpha male helicopter ace pilot dribble starts you will both be posting in the unban forum. I'm locking this thread before more poo gets flung until other admins can chime in.
HI! I love you!