hence the hesitation

MikR0n

hence the hesitation

Post by MikR0n »

not sure exactly what to say after being kicked out of the server after asking for an admins help,, i guess thats the only anwser ill ever get.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: hence the hesitation

Post by Beaver »

Mikron, what was the message when you got kicked?
Was the server full? if thats the case, it probably was the fact that someone with reserved slot access joined, and it randomly picked you to be the person to be kicked.
I am sorry about that, but there is nothing we can do about who it kicks. and it would also seem that it was just BAD! timing.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

yeah, there was nothing on purpose man - like they said, if nothing it could have been that at any time... im sure there is no admin here that would just boot you - you about as old as the bf3 server here and never been booted...
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

I promise it wasn't me, you sniping whore! :D
HI! I love you!
MikR0n

Post by MikR0n »

soo... what do do next ?
im not sure where i stand with u guys here mixed feelings
i love this server u know i love playing with most of u guys but most if not all the time i feel unwelcome thats why i havnt been in ts.
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

Dude, to the best of my knowledge no one has EVER had a problem with you, on TS or in game. I know I personally miss you like the desert misses the rain! Yeah I went there. But seriously, I have gamed with you quite a bit and never had an issue besides you giving me the red ass killing me all the fkng time! :)
HI! I love you!
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Mikron, there is no-one on TS or in the platoon that has a problem with you, at least afaik. I sincerely hope you continue to play here (117) and also hope to see you in TS! The only problem someone might have had with you is when you play your trance/house music. I remember a time when mikeyteh was happy you were playing it often and maybe you got accustomed to playing it over TS, if you remember he called you, "Club Mikron". There maybe a few people who dislike hearing music over TS, and it's to be expected, if they want to listen to music while playing they can flip on the stereo/turn on itunes/etc. Also TS spans different generations, so house/trance music sounds like hell I'm sure to some ears.

So here are the cliffnotes: please do continue to rep and join us in the 117 server.
come to ts, and chat, if you're not embarrassed/shy.
if you only play music while playing bf3 then don't play it over TS unless you ask everyone if it's ok.
otherwise there is no reason for anyone to have any problem with you.
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

what those guys said......minus the man love that Grizzly wants from you. ;)
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

MikR0n

Post by MikR0n »

btw to oddjob its not house :D
DUBSTEp .......... AND UR RANK SUCKS BTW 100 really??????

actually never intended for the music to play over ts tbh.. that was purely accidental and if i did i was probably high at the time. i had my tag on last night ingame but noone said anything to me ingame or hi so i took it off .
prophet
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by prophet »

Well i love you bro. I always ask why you weren't in TS. I believe i found the answer. Love playing with you dude. So don't leave me! Ill be sad. Come play with us tonight I'll be on tonight ill be back from Florida.
Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz
ASUS P877 V-LX Mobo
8gigs DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
EVGA 670GTX FTW 2gigs
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty
Thermaltake 850W
Antec 1200 Case
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

MikR0n wrote:btw to oddjob its not house :D
DUBSTEp .......... AND UR RANK SUCKS BTW 100 really??????

actually never intended for the music to play over ts tbh.. that was purely accidental and if i did i was probably high at the time. i had my tag on last night ingame but noone said anything to me ingame or hi so i took it off .
Haha well its all about score/min. With over 600 on average and the amount I play, it's easy to see why I hit 100 quickly. You're close too right?

As for your tag well if you're part of the platoon you should be proud to display it, especially on the(our) server. If you don't feel comfortable for whatever reason don't play with a tag but as said above, platoon = tag. Oh, also Spec has to like you ;)

edit: my sig also displays how i do my 'work' ;) no hiding here